Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Baer brakes

Country Flag: United States

Baer brakes

I'm thinking about changing directions on my brakes so my current setup might be for sale. Just wanted to gauge interest and what an appropriate price would be.

Fronts are Baer Pro+ 14" 6P in red for a DSE subframe but probably fit any C5 based setup. Rears are Baer SS4+ 13" with parking brake in red for a Ford 9" with Torino bearings. The rears were never removed from their box, other than to check the contents of the box when it got here. I mocked up one of the front calipers and managed to put a few scratches on the front of it from my wheel (which is a terrible way to find out it doesn't fit your front wheel) but otherwise there is no other damage or use of the front brakes. The rears and other front were never installed, no fluid put through any of the calipers, and three of the calipers have never left the box.

I am located near Washington, D.C. but since I still have all the packaging and boxes, shipping wouldn't be an issue. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com