Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

68 chevelle new paint new boze wheels etc......................

I am putting up my 68 chevelle Malibu for sale. Some of the many parts on this car are. It has a new paint job that is about 3 months old and I haven't even washed it yet. New boze protouring wheels and new tires that have zero miles on them as of today. 20x10 rear and 19x8 up front. It has a 396 bb that has less than 700 miles since rebuild, it is just mild rebuild with nice sounding cam and new exhaust with flowmaster(sounds pretty nice and will smoke tires pretty easy) 4 speed Muncie tranny, complete interior that has a mix of factory and aftermarket gauges, custom console, custom trunk panels, front coil over shocks, front and rear sway bars, new power steering. All the lights, blinkers, gauges, speedo work. It still has the manual brakes and the light switches that make the lights come on when the doors open are missing, and does not have ac. Car is a nice driver and could be drove everyday any were. Anyways if you want more pics or info on the car I would rather text or call. 501779270six. asking $26500 Conway arkansas

Attached Images Attached Images        
      68 Camaro. 68 chevelle for sale. 77 bronco for sale

sorry about the sideways pictures, I still cant figure out how to rotate them

Here you go

thanks badbu68

one more thing. I have a 1977 bronco that's also a really nice ride. I would be willing to make a 2 for 1 trade for the right vehicle. I still owe on the bronco so will have to figure that part out witch shouldn't be such a big deal. Im basically looking for pro tour or pro street I can take to the drag strip and still drive around some on the street

got a pretty day and got a couple pics in the sun. also new power disc brakes up front should be in soon. The price is slightly negotionable

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com