Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      I just put together my cooling hoses, used regular steel mandrel bent exhaust pipe cut and welded as needed, no bead rolled ends or weld beads at the lips, just flat ends. I glued the rubber to the powder coated steel pipe with bellows adhesive and used stainless T-bolt clamps on all the joints. I pressure tested the system to over 30psi and not a single thing happened, that is about 100 pounds of force trying to blow apart the joints

Steve
      1968 Dodge Charger All Wheel Drive project Red Bull<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/5cce6da5/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/85dc54c0/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/85dc54c0/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Quote Originally Posted by Schwartz Performance View Post
      We can make that kind of stuff for you if you give me dimensions, or have a mockup tube. We usually use stainless here.

-Dale
      hey dale, been few years since this post, are you still making these 'hoses' ?

ive got a couple i need made
      ...life is too short, live for today, tomorrow isn't guaranteed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com