Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Solid 1968 Camaro in Ga with lots if new parts

Description:

READ ADD FOR TRADES,THERES ONLY A FEW I WILL CONSIDER.

I am putting a feeler add out there for 1 week only on my 1968 camaro,i will be upfront and honest that i do not want to sell the car however there are a few things i would like to invest in and my window is short.This car has been in my family for 30 years,always has been a southern car so rust is very minor.The car does have a running small block chevy in it and a turbo 350 trans that works.i removed the carpet last weekend to check the floors in it and they are solid,no floor pans needed.I have pics of the floors as they were when i pulled the carpet out,since then i did treat the floor with rust preventative paint and they are solid,lower quarters have a little rust but nothing major at all.

NEW PARTS INCLUDED WITH SALE:

1.brand new front and rear disc brake conversion kit with upgraded cross drilled rotor,powder coated calipers,stainless brake lines,chrome master cylinder and brake booster combo all still new in box.

2.new in box AMD gas tank,decklid,rear spoiler,and 2 inch cowl hood all ne win box

3.new never mounted hotchkis drop leaf springs and new in box energy suspension leaf spring bushing kit with new mounting hardware.

4.new in box drop spindles for front.

5.new in the box Griffin aluminum radiator for Camaro.

6.new in bos ceramic coated headers for small block in 67-69 camaro

7.new in the box fully assembled front and rear door panels (not the cheap ones)

8.seat covers were just removed and the front and rear seat frames were just painted gloss rust preventative black and recovered with brand new TMI black seat covers,seats have not been reinstalled or ever sat on

9.new in the box energy suspension subframe bushings with all new mounting hardware

add up all the new parts and its easly 5 grand just in parts that go with the car and there still all new win the box still.this car would make a very nice project or pro touring car for somebody.i am pretty firm on my price however feel free to make an offer,my email is [email protected]

THE ONLY TRADES I WOULD CONSIDER ARE BELOW,NO EXCEPTIONS:
      2003-2004 cobra (no verts)
      early model mustang fastback driver
      nice early model mustang coupe

LOCATED IN COLUMBUS GA,asking 15k for everything,please do not contact me if you do not have money or one of the trades listed,I am very busy but will be more then happy to answer any questions

Hey brother is the rearend back in the car, running and driving etc, sorry if I missed it. THANKS!

Country Flag: Canada

You have mail

Car is still exactly how it is in the pics but could be put back together enough to roll in on a trailer,spend a weekend on it and have a driver and take your time and use all the new parts and have a nice pro touring car

Feel free to text/call me anytime 706-393-994 thanks

Wade

Country Flag: Canada

I'll call you again tomorrow

Bump still for sale,make offers this is a solid car with lots of new parts still in the box

Still have this?

bump,somebody come buy this thing,make me an offer i want it gone,ZERO time to work on it.

Bump ready to sell

bump make offer,ready to sell

I know this is a fairly old thread, but I have to ask if this car is still for sale?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com