Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

For Sale 1972 Nova

For sale is this great 72 Nova, it is dressed up like a SS without the badges. Considered by many to be an entry level Hot Rod it has a rebuilt 250 6cyl and rebuilt auto trans. it was bought new at Hazelett Chevy in Kent Washington and I have a good deal of docs to go with it including the build sheet and protecto plate. It was well opted from GM with pwr disk brakes and pwr steering, it has a rare rear window defrost, deluxe side trim and chrome window trim, and windshield antenna. All new interior with matching original "deluxe" seat covers and door panels which were also an option. While the interior was out it was completely Dynamatted including the inside of the roof (what a difference) I have pics. dash was restored and a new 3 spoke wood wheel installed (needs radio) recently lowered with dropped spindles and larger 12" disk brakes in front and has 18" Rocket wheels all this has less than 200 miles on it. Runs drives excellent. floors solid including the trunk, minor bubble in one door and a blister in one fender. Bad patch on driver qtr will need attention at some point but does not stand out real bad, it could use a new rear bumper to be real nice but all other trim is there and in decent shape, the glass is good. Dome light works with doors all signals and lights work incl reverse lights. This could be a great car to cruise while you build a killer drivetrain, it gets tons of attention, sits right and has the look. Don't waste either of our time if you are not serious reply via email to [email protected] and I can share my number in reply. Asking $13k

Keywords: Camaro Chevelle Impala C10 Chevy 2 II shoe box Biscayne Belair Pro street Coupe Hot Rod patina

Attached Images Attached Images          

Car is located near Tacoma Wa in Milton, buyer to arrange and pay for shipping if not in the area.

Country Flag: United States
      Can you send me more pics of the car, interior, trunk, floors, engine compartment and some close ups to [email protected]

Did you get the pics KO?

Price reduced to $12,250

Do you still have the car?

The car was Sold

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com