Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

69 Camero side view bullet mirrors...

Looking for some input on side view mirrors for my 69 Camaro. I was originally thinking about using GEN 2 style bullets but I can not find them with out the manual remote cable version for the driver side. Was also thinking if I could find a late model type that are door mounted were I could incorporate the electrical remote features??? Bullets without any remote is fine too. The plan is to paint the car a gun metal gray/platinum pearl and brush nickel all the remaining chrome finishes...Any body have any thoughts??? I don't hate the stock chrome one that I could brush finish but I think a "bullet" style would fit with all the body mods better.

Attached Images Attached Images          

Cant help on the search of the mirrors but I was curious where you got you front and rear bumpers?

Thanks

Yeah, I've also been looking for bullet mirrors without the manual cable adjustment, and I've had no luck.

BTW: the correct spelling is C-A-M-A-R-O
      1969 Camaro SS, 350(NOM), M21, 12 Bolt Posi, 01B (Jan 69) LOS Build

You can just wire tie the cables inside the door. You do need to open a hole to feed it into the door. The other option is to take the head apart on a passenger side mirror to see if you can make the driver's side work the same.

Rick - 1969 Camaro - LS1 driven daily

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com