Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

WIN $200 and all you have to do is POST and read the rules!

First off I would like to say thank you to everyone here on the forum, both the mods and members.

It has been another great year of growth for us at MCB. The support from the forum communities of course contributes to that. Kim and I are truly thankful for the great people we have met on the board and we appreciate the loyalty many of you have for MCB, sourcing almost everything for your builds through us.

We do our best everyday to say thanks through the level of customer service we provide you by making sure we answer 99% + of all phone calls, responding to PM's and Emails as promptly as we can and getting you the best prices we can while still maintaining product value and earning a living (We have 2 little ones to support hehe).

The way this $200 Gift Card Giveaway works is simple.... ALL you have to do is post, ONE time only please. Please post about either a product line you would like to see us carry, products you purchased from us in the past or something on your wish list! When you post, that will give you a number (the number of the post itself, this post is #1 for example). If you are a member of another forum where we are running this same contest, you may enter there too, if you win both you better go buy a lotto ticket!!!

On December 31st at 5pm pacific we will enter the total number of posts into a random number generator, the winning number will receive a $200 MCB Gift Card.

The ONLY "rules" here are: You can only enter ONE time (Per Forum) and we MUST get a MINIMUM of 100 posts for this to be a valid contest, so spread the word guys!

Once again, thank you all very much and happy holidays from all of us at MCB
      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

Email: [email protected]
      Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

Cool. Want to say thanks for my moser 12 bolt, AAW harness, Classic auto air kit which I received today. They said 5 days until ship but I needed it ASAP due to my work schedule and what do you know, it came today. The list goes on and on about the parts and great customer service I have received from you guys.

Thanks

Sedric

Wish list... Scat rods for my turbo 6.0 build!

Wish List, MSD 6AL2 ignition system with mechanical advance distributor!
      Nelson
      1969 Chevelle "Cone Smasher" Family Project
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...uot?highlight=

1984 "Rustang" GT, 5.0, 5 Speed Project
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...T-(Slow-Build)

Wish list for the spring.... Vintage Air for my GTO
      -Nick
      -1967 GTO I drive and race
      -Build threads:
      -http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=615847&page=23
      -https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...project-thread

wish list....new wheels for the z
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Wish list includes new interior.

You got me a good deal on dse wiper setup before the price increase!
      Scott from NJ.

Vent Windows Forever! ...

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
      I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors

Matt, you've seen my wishlist in the form of a spreadsheet. You and Kim have been great at getting me quotes. Going to be pulling the trigger soon. Merry X-mas.

Matt and Kim @MCB are top notch! I got my Corbeau seats and the vaporworks Tank, Competitive Prices and fast shipping. I can't think of any product I would buy that you dont sell!

I have bought so many things from MCB, including a AME subframe, ridetech shocks, Hydratech hydoboost, Flaming River column as well as a steering wheel and so much more. Great service every time. I would like an Autorad core support and radiator or Wilwood front brakes for my '69 Camaro.

Matt, I would like to put an AutoRad Radiator on my wish list for a 67 Camaro.

I'd love to get some power windows
      Rick - 1969 Camaro - LS1 driven daily

I want a painless chassis harness bad!

Picked up a ridetech setup from them and would not second guess coming back to these guys. Always talk to them at GoodGuys and everyone is kind and helpful.
      Wishlist TMI R-series door panels

I just received my vaporworks tank from you, past purchases include wilwood brakes, and led tail lights.
      I still need Dakota gauges, ls swap stuff (pulleys, radiator etc) and ridetech kit
      I can't think of anything I wish you guys carried, you carry a lot of brands! Thanks for another great year! I'm sure I'll spend another couple of pay checks with you again this coming year

Ordered my forgeline wheels, vaporworx tank, tail lights, headers, dse subframe as well as countless other things from you and the service was great. So good that i just ordered my seat belts from you. The pricing is spot on that i recommended others to buy from you and we have ordered a lot of parts at www.rodscarcraft.com from you and still will. After the seatbelts i will be ordering my seats.

My wishlist is to Hopefully i win the gift card and ill buy some leather corbeau gts II leather seats off of you right away.

As far as what else you need to carry i can't think of anything. You have been great.

Randy Dicken

Matt,

So far I have purchased seat belts, an AAW harness, and the push button ignition / keyless entry system. Not many vehicle specific parts out there for my car for sure.

I still need power door locks, front seats, an A/C system and a few other random parts.

Something I have seen that is big in Europe and Asia that does not seem to have taken off over here, yet, is in car multi-camera DVR systems. I don't really see them outside of E-Bay or websites that are obviously selling Chinese made stuff. They are huge in Russia, maybe it is because people trying to commit fraud is pretty common, so having a DVR to show what really happened is of benefit.
      I just think that having a four camera view for a track car would be awesome. You could do front / rear / front suspension / rear suspension. Or one camera on the driver to help with driver training. Some interesting possibilities.

Personally I would like to have front and rear low angle views to help with parking, backing up, stuff like that; maybe an over the shoulder camera, or blind spot cameras. Would be cool to post multi-view you-tube videos of track runs or test and tune.
      Michael Mosley
      1968 Barracuda
      Plano, TX

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...in-Plano-Texas

SUPER DUPER helpful peeps at MBC! Answered multiple bonehead Q's from me and helped me "take advantage" of the ridetech $500 certificate I won for the Renegade award at the Midwest Muscle Car Challenge a few years back. Ended up getting the TruTurn and control arms for the 69 with Matts help.
      Kudos on this too!!

Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

MCB Rocks!!

I bought my My Moser 12 bolt for my 73 Camaro from you guys! Kim was super knowledgeable about the products and availability. My wish list item is another 12 bolt or 9" for my Chevy pickup!l Win or not I will be calling you for more cool parts! BTW, Post some pics of the crew Matt! It is always nice to put faces to Voices

73 Camaro
      Gene

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com