Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Wilwood hubs with Kore3 brackets

I am installing c6 z51 brakes on a 79 z28.

Have the rotors, calipers, abutment brackets and kore3 brackets. I need to get hubs I was going to turn my stock rotors down and make them but I don't have access to a lathe anymore.

I can buy wildwood hubs for $112 each just not sure if the spacing is correct.

Tim
      86 Mustang
      454 LS3 Mast 4500 intake FTI cam Holley EFI Drag radials and pump gas 9.24 143.73

79 Z28 Bonspeed GT-B DSE front and rear Z51 Brakes 5.3 Holley EFI Vintage Air

Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by gray86hach View Post
      I am installing c6 z51 brakes on a 79 z28.

Have the rotors, calipers, abutment brackets and kore3 brackets. I need to get hubs I was going to turn my stock rotors down and make them but I don't have access to a lathe anymore.

I can buy wildwood hubs for $112 each just not sure if the spacing is correct.

Tim
      On my A body, I used "Right Stuff" forged aluminum hubs ( cost a little over $100 pr) with Kore 3 brackets. I simply used two stacked washers (of equal thickness) as shims, between the abutment and bracket to get the caliper to sit right. Forget what the actual stacked thickness was.

These hubs are not listed in their catalog as a separate item but if you call them they will sell them to you and they come with studs. Just another option for you.

Tom
      Tom

71 Buick GS, 647 HP 455, T56 Magnum/Dual Disc, C6-Z51 Kore 3, UMI/ Viking

Ok I will call them

Tim
      86 Mustang
      454 LS3 Mast 4500 intake FTI cam Holley EFI Drag radials and pump gas 9.24 143.73

79 Z28 Bonspeed GT-B DSE front and rear Z51 Brakes 5.3 Holley EFI Vintage Air

Kore3 also makes hubs

1967 Firebird "Poor-Boy Build"
      New updated thread
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...bird-(Updates)
      Follow me on Instagram @NaturalLivingMan

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com