Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Please share/show off your tool boxes

I just picked up a new tool box and want to see creative ideas and tool storage. Thanks in advance.

Country Flag: Canada
      Shows us what you got
      Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

Ryan Austin
      On twitter @raustinss
      On Instagram austinss70

Here is my setup. Snap on 5213 on the left and a harbor freight 44 inch on the right. Built them into the bench for easy access to tools and storage. Both boxes are full and i need some more. Lol. I have all of my chargers for batteries (drills, impacts) in the right bottom drawer of the harbor freight box. I drilled a hole through the drawer and box to plug in a surge protector. I just turn it on when needed. Other tools are just organized to the max for easy access and quick locating.

I still need to finish out the sides and front of the bench with cabinet grade pine to make it look like a cabinet. Ill stain it the same as the work top.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Country Flag: United States
      Here's my current setup. I keep adding as I keep collecting more tools. I just bought the HF tool box a month or so ago and its a lot nicer than I really expected it to be. This will suffice for a while.

Name:  15619528566_40881ed38f_z.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  87.5 KB

The harbor freight box is a pretty nice box. By far the best slides, thickest material and add on options for a 369.99 box. You have to spend around a 1000 bucks to get a comparable 44 inch box from a brand like homak or craftsman professional. Even then i beleive the material is still thinner than the harbor freight.

I bought the harbor because it had great reviews and i didn't want to spend 2 grand for another snap on box.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com