Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Bozeforged Snowflake Wheel

Hey guys, we've built this design for our customers over the years, so we figured we'd add it to our wheel line up. We can build this classic Firebird design in sizes 18", 19" and 20". Give us a call with any questions.

Thanks
      Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by Bozeforged View Post
      Hey guys, we've built this design for our customers over the years, so we figured we'd add it to our wheel line up. We can build this classic Firebird design in sizes 18", 19" and 20". Give us a call with any questions.

Thanks

it looks like in the second pic the custom painted cap is a different shape than the "boze" cap in the top pic. is that correct?

Country Flag: Canada
      Boy would I like a set of these.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOTCALLER View Post
      it looks like in the second pic the custom painted cap is a different shape than the "boze" cap in the top pic. is that correct?
      Yes, you're correct. We have multiple caps to choose from. Let me know if I can help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SHOTCALLER View Post
      Also, here's a few versions of different ways we've finished the Snowflake wheels for customers. We can build the wheel on our standard Flat forging or our Convex forging. Here's an image of each forging.
      Attached Images Attached Images    
      Last edited by Bozeforged; 08-24-2017 at 02:46 PM.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com