Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Modern Classic Interior (MCI) issue

Doe's anyone know what has happened to Michael at MCI, I ordered a console back on September 22, 2014 and was told 2 weeks to build and ship, 5 weeks after I ordered I asked for a shipping date (since it was 3 weeks overdue) and received UPS tracking info (that was created almost 2 weeks before) and thought it should be on it's way, but it never shipped and now that were over 8 weeks I can't get anyone to answer my phone calls, return my messages or reply to E-Mails. I'm not trying to give MCI bad advertisement and have ordered other consoles in the past and never had issues, So..is it me or has something happened to MCI ?

Any updated here? I am thinking about ordering a kit from them and want to be sure I actually get it.

Been emailing and texting and calling and even stopped by when he was in the process of moving...still have yet to get mine. May 26,2014

There is a thread on this over at Lateral G. Good luck!!
      Greg

I ordered a console for a chevelle back in December around the 20th. I just received it on February 12th. It took a couple of months of calls and txt messages to Mike but he eventually made good on his promise to get it to me. I didn't always get a response to my txt's or messages but Mike was nice to talk to when he did respond. It arrived with no issues or damage from shipping. I took these pictures today.
      Attached Images Attached Images    

Moved to Feedback. Feedback rules will apply beginning now.
      John Parsons

UnRivaled Rides -- Modern upgrades for your ride.

UnRivaled Rides recent project -- LS9-powered 69 Camaro

My experience with MCI was a bit mixed, but after reading this and other threads I knew what to expect, I was not in much of a hurry. Mike is not a very good communicator, but his stuff does eventually come. I ordered doors, qrtrs, dash, center dash and bezels. (Console by others) Most of it came in just over 6 weeks, I had to wait 9 weeks for the dash. In all fairness, other interior setups were promising me 8+ weeks, MCI is just a bit over promising delivery dates. If you can wait, MCI runs a couple of specials a year and he knocks 10% off.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com