Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Finally, G body fans can play too...

The wait is over, Speedtech is announcing that our new G Body "Chicane" front coilover conversion is available and up on our website! Our brackets are laser cut, CNC bent, fully TIG welded 1/4" plate steel and replace the factory stock upper shock mount with a raised spherical bearing type coilover shock mount. The advantages of converting to coilovers include more spring selection, easier to swap springs and easy ride height and shock valving adjustment. These advantages apply to both Pro Touring and drag race applications!

Click Here
      to learn more about 'em or if you have any questions feel free to give our tech department a call!

-Ben, Creative Director at Speedtech Performance
      We sell some really cool parts, build cool cars, and do cool concept renderings too!
      435-628-4300 www.speedtechperformance.com
      My Pumkinator build thread- https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=pumkinator

Ben, does the opening in the frame for the factory spring need to be trimmed to use these? curios may get brackets from my ridtechs.
      Dale Hayes
      87 turbo t
      turbonetics t60, pet stock location intercooler, ride tech coilovers, rjc exhaust, 60lb injectors with tt chip, ported heads and intake, ported tb, baer brakes, roh 17 inch wheels....now need to finish paint and get it put back together.

What's pricing lookin like?
      85 monte, drift project- small block t5 and 8.8
      88 Blazer sbc
      05 300c

Yes you do have to open up the hole to about 4.5" for clearance and to remove the "fingers" that hold the factory spring in. Pm me with an email address and I'll shoot you a pdf copy of the instructions.

Here's a link to the brackets on our website... http://www.speedtechperformance.com/...rod/prd407.htm
      We sell some really cool parts, build cool cars, and do cool concept renderings too!
      My Pumkinator build thread- https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=pumkinator

Waaaaaaant.

435.628.43zero zerooooooooooo

drool......................................
      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

"Never race anything you can't afford to set on fire and push off a cliff."

You know I was pushing to have these made so I could install them and beat you Doug, hee hee . We need to have a G body challenge some day, now that would be fun! Who's the top G body dog? lol! Speedtech, ridetech, Schwartz, UMI, Lance/ Ron Sutton, and several other not mentioned here ... ;)

Seriously though they work great on my car and we've sold several sets, we're waiting anxiously to hear about other G body success stories as they get installed and put to use!
      Last edited by Ben@SpeedTech; 12-19-2014 at 04:05 PM.

Finally someone figured it out! I'll order up a set once I get back on my Malibu project.
      Greg Tholen
      GT Motorsports
      Dealer for Wilwood,Baer,Viking,Moser,BMR,Earl's
      (937)763-7272

Quote Originally Posted by Ben@SpeedTech View Post
      You know I was pushing to have these made so I could install them and beat you Doug, hee hee . We need to have a G body challenge some day, now that would be fun! Who's the top G body dog? lol! Speedtech, ridetech, Schwartz, UMI, Lance/ Ron Sutton, and several other not mentioned here ... ;)

Seriously though they work great on my car and we've sold several sets, we're waiting anxiously to hear about other G body success stories as they get installed and put to use!

Let's see here, Dan Howe and I are in the middle of the Country here which seems like the perfect place to do just this. Few of you from the left coast, a few more from the right coast and we'll have us a good ol fashioned showdown. I'm in...

Seriously, that would be a blast.
      Lance
      1985 Monte Carlo SS Street Car

Amen to that! North Amercian G body showdown 2015! Sunday sunday sunday!! ....

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com