Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Holley HP, ac kick and shutdown wiring help

here's what I've got going.
      I'm helping my brother convert his Edelbrock pro-flo xt (sbc), to Holley hp electronics. He's using a stealth ram/tpi harness, which laid out pretty good. All the sensors are wired after changing some shells and pins etc. Now I'm ready to wire the spare inputs and outputs. The cooling fan is straight forward, moving the ground off the old sensor/switch and connecting that to a ground supplied by the ecu. I would like to add a momentary switch to enable data logging too. I'm not sure how to wire that. What I really need, is a wiring diagram for the a/c shut down, and a/c kick!
      When Holley says you can configure the inputs and outputs for pos. or neg., does that mean the ecu provides 12v for outputs, what about the inputs?
      I run an Electromotive TEC 3 on my nova, which simply provides a ground for each input/output.
      I am well aware of using relays for everything. My brother used a Hotrod Air a/c kit in his 79 Vette, but he says he can't find the relay for it. I was thinking of interrupting the load wire from the pressure switch to the clutch for the a/c shutdown.
      What do you think? Any help is appreciated, Steve

Done, thanks!

Country Flag: United States
      http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/...psec3e73d0.jpg

I know you have your application wired, however Inputs, and outputs can be configured for high or low voltage 5V, 12v, 20V, pwm, or ground.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com