Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

FS: 1975 Camaro Type LT in Newnan Georgia 6500 obo

Im selling my 1975 Camaro Type LT. Im in Newnan, Georgia USA
      I may be relocating soon for work.
      Im asking 6000 obo no lowballers please, not in a hurry/dont NEED to sell.

Im not going to recoup what I have in it. My asking price is less than what I paid for the car plus the crate engine.

It has a GM Performance Parts Crate zz350 with Vortec Heads less than 20k miles.
      HEI Distributor
      Flowtech headers
      Side exit exhaust with flowmaster mufflers and angled tips (not shown in pictures)
      B and M Holeshot 3500 torque converter.
      B&M Ratchet Shifter (original shifter in box)
      The hood is a 4" Harwood fiberglass with required springs, but have stock hood white with black rally stripes.
      Also have a new front quarter panel.
      Will come with a LT1 Fbody disc brake 3.73 posi rear end.

This would be a good car to restore while you drive or a great father/son project, or drag car, only needs TLC-minimal rust.

battery needs to be charged and leaks transmission fluid from the dipstick hole but will run.

Fairly certian it has 3.08 rear gears, cruises at 70 no problem.

I have an extra SBC (was for a s10 project truck that I sold, its a 307) to go with it, and a set of chrome Cragars will go with the car if the price is right.
      Text or call from 8am to 10 pm
      Chris
      678-221-7597
      Old video but same engine (wheels in video are the Cragars that may be included)
      http://www.streetfire.net/video/1975...cra_131782.htm

Attached Images Attached Images                
      Last edited by clbailey; 10-27-2014 at 05:13 PM. Reason: lowered price

Is it the complete ZZ engine? Accessories and all? Pics?

I highly suggest yanking it out and selling it separately to maximize return on investment. I see the front fender is mashed in, is the rear quarter gone? Do you have the original hood? Any suspension parts new or upgraded?

Full engine, and I have a replacement fender, goodmark still in the box. Rear quarter was a bad previous repair that bent in from a tire blowout. I do have the original hood and it has newer front replacement springs and rear air shocks.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com