Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Hotchkis NMCA Autocross October Registration Information

Come join Hotchkis for two days of autocrossing fun at the Auto Club Dragway in Fontana, CA, October 25-26, 2015. Open to all makes and models, this event includes unlimited autocross runs, trophies and special recognition plaques, a Manufacturers Midway, and complimentary admission to the NMCA West drag racing event.

New for the final race of the 2014 season is the first-ever Hotchkis Cup competition. All race participants (except for those in the Exhibition class) will be elligible to win this awesome trophy that will be awarded to the driver with the quickest combined average lap time (Average for Saturday + Average for Sunday). This means that setting the fastest lap time of the day won't neccessarily win you the trophy and hitting a cone or spinning will hurt that much more. Do you think you are consistent enough to walk away with the Inaugural Hotchkis Cup?

Entry fees for the event are $70 for a single day of autocrossing or $100 for both! Space for the event is strictly limited to 75 cars per day, so sign up early to secure you spot.

Don't have a car to drive, but still want to join in on the fun? We will be giving rides in Hotchkis-equipped muscle cars all day for anyone that purchases a spectator ticket to the NMCA West race.

CLICK HERE TO PRE-REGISTER BEFORE THE EVENT FILLS UP

Where:

Auto Club Dragway
      9300 Cherry Ave
      Fontana, CA 92335

When:

October 25th & 26th, 2014
      Gates Open 7am on Saturday and 8am on Sunday
      Drivers Meeting at 845am
      Racing Starts at 9am
      Awards at 4pm

For more information CLICK HERE

Download Rules, Classes, and Event Info

Download Event Flyer

Last edited by Hotchkis; 09-22-2014 at 07:49 AM.
      Hotchkis Sport Suspension
      Toll Free: 877-466-7655

Country Flag: United States
      I'm planning on attending but I can't see the rules and class divisions. The link goes to a Kahn Media page promoting drag racing and Hedman Headers. ??? Have you been hijacked by Kahn and Hedman?
      -Ben, Your friendly neighborhood Rendering dude

SRD on Facebook

79 Cutlass wagon build

I'll let the guys know.

Sorry about that. The link to the hosted file got messed up. All fixed now!

Thanks!!

What's the age breakdown for classes? I would assume modern is like 1990+ or something? My car is a 79 and I'd prefer to be with the older cars...

SRD on Facebook

79 Cutlass wagon build

Signed up.
      Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

Quote Originally Posted by Chad-1stGen View Post
      Signed up.
      Awesome. I watched your video in your link, the car looks quick! Looking forward to seeing it run!

SRD on Facebook

79 Cutlass wagon build

I got my credentials in the mail. I was looking over the rules and noticed the helmet requirements. I don't recall have this requirement at the last event.
      How strict are we going to be as far at helmet rating? Does it have to be a SNELL rating or will a DOT rating be okay?

DOT rated helmet will suffice. Obviously a SNELL rated one is better though. We've had the helmet requirement at the last two events as well, but we do have a handful of loaner helmets available for those that need them.

I believe the cutoff for classic muscle is 79 or 80. I'll double check with Rob Byrd and let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotchkis View Post
      DOT rated helmet will suffice. Obviously a SNELL rated one is better though. We've had the helmet requirement at the last two events as well, but we do have a handful of loaner helmets available for those that need them.
      Thanks for the info. See you guys next weekend!
      Last edited by paint2361; 10-19-2014 at 12:27 PM.

Another question- What are the age break offs for ride alongs? I'm bringing my two teens with me, 15 and 16 years old. My 16 yr old races his car in local SCCA autcrosses and my 15 yr old usually rides along with me. I've seen 8-10 yr old kids riding along at some of the bigger Pro Touring events I've attended, just wanted to make sure it's cool that my kids can ride along for this event. We weren't able to get my son's car ready for this race so only I will be doing the driving this time. Thanks!

-Ben, Creative Director at Speedtech Performance
      We sell some really cool parts, build cool cars, and do cool concept renderings too!
      435-628-4300 www.speedtechperformance.com
      My Pumkinator build thread- https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=pumkinator

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com