Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

04-06 GTO seat wiring

Hi guys, I just picked up a pair of 05 GTO bucket seats for my car. On the passenger side there is a connector with a green and brown wire. I'm pretty sure those are for seatbelt or airbag so I will just abandon those. There is a second connector with red and black wires to power the seat, pretty simple. My question is on the drivers seat, it has the same brown and green wires which I'll abandon again. The main power connector is a bit different than the passenger seat. The red power wire is there, but on the negative side there are 3 wires. Where do the additional two small black wire go? Just ground all 3 black wires together? Thanks.

Country Flag: United States
      The same wires on both side work the seats... I don't remember what the third wire is o the drivers side... Maybe seatbelt feedback.. It's been a couple years since I looked it up.. You can test with a jump box and a couple pig tails...
      Eric

67-GTO project in process
      Charlotte, NC

Ok so I tested the seats today. Passenger side I just hooked up pos/neg and seat worked good. Driver side has 3 terminals, 1 pos 2 neg. When testing the seat, all functions seemed to work properly when I hooked up the pos and one of the negatives. Seat also worked properly when I used the other negative. So I'm not sure what the difference is between the two negatives. I'm just trying to figure out how to wire it up when I install them in the car.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com