Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Country Flag: United States
      All items listed are still for sale at negotiable prices. I need to get this stuff out from under foot....

Thanks,
      Jim
      1968 Camaro --502HO, ATI 10" TreeMaster, Hughes TH400 with Gear Vendor's OD, Moser 12-bolt, RideTech StrongArms and MuscleBar, Chris Alston G-bar rear suspension, 2 1/8" by 4" Lemon's Headers through 3" Pypes X-pipe and Hooker AeroChambers.

interested in the booster. pm sent.

PM sent in response.

Thanks,
      Jim
      1968 Camaro --502HO, ATI 10" TreeMaster, Hughes TH400 with Gear Vendor's OD, Moser 12-bolt, RideTech StrongArms and MuscleBar, Chris Alston G-bar rear suspension, 2 1/8" by 4" Lemon's Headers through 3" Pypes X-pipe and Hooker AeroChambers.

The Right Stuff booster, Hotchkis springs, and Bilstein shocks have sold.

Thanks,
      Jim

Drop springs

Do u still have drop springs. Will they fit a second gen

I have the Eaton-Detroit set left but I don't believe that they would fit a second gen. They would fit up to a 74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura because they used the same sub-frame as a first gen Camaro's and Firebird's. I believe that's all that will work though.

-Jim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3