Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

second gen seat and console ideas needed

going to get started on the interior of my 73 camaro soon and was looking for some seat and console ideas, looking for something i can pick up at the junkyard since the interior is going to the upholstry shop thanks

Country Flag: United States
      I have my factory seats and center console for sale if you are interested. Front and rear seats and center from a 70 RS

Country Flag: United States
      I am using 4th gen camaro seats in my 78. I used some flat aluminum to adapt the stock 2nd gen base to the 4th gen seats. I removed the power motors for better fitment. I recovered the rears to match the front pattern. I had a 4th gen console I was going to use but chose not to. It is a little short for my liking. I do like the ebrake setup there..maybe in the future.
      Leon Reed
      1978 Trans Am
      LS1/4L60E

my build..updated 11-21-13 https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...8-TA-LS1-build

Country Flag: Canada
      i have 89 gta seats, good support, lumbar, power everything, the right width and style for the car i did use the factory 70 console for now. there are recovery kits and they are very reasonable .

Who makes the kit to recover the console ?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com