Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1969 SS Camaro 396 Protouring, new paint, int,wheels,brakes,tires,ect. $39,900

1969 Camaro
      Here is a Very Clean and Nice Restomod / ProTouring 1969 Camaro was a SC. Race car for 35 years. has been full restored and tuned into a Nice Show / Protouring Custom Car.

New Base coat Clear Coat paint White with Black stripes painted and sanded and buff to a show finish. done by The Custom Shop in Flanagan IL.
      see there work at customshop.org

396 cu in. Big Block Chevy rebuild with a mild Cam , Intake carb, fuel pump, Headers, Stainless Steel 3" exhaust,
      Muncie 4 Speed rebuilt
      New
      Tubular Control arms upper and lower and Dropped Spindles Leaf Springs, shocks front and rear, ball joints, tie rods, bearings, Bump stops, Sway Bar links,ect.
      Fuel Tank and lines
      New
      4 wheel disc brakes,
      New
      TSW 19" wheel and Good Year Eagle GT tires
      New
      TMI custom Upholstery black with Black Suede insert and white French stitching.
      New
      Custom LED headlights and driving lights,Bumpers, Grill, ect.

New floor pans because it used to be a drag car so it was better to replace it.
      Doors, Qtrs, Fenders all in Excellent shape.

Runs and Drives Great Very Strong.
      I have Listed the car to my best ablilty, if you have any more? please contact me asap.I have the car listed locally so I reserve the right to sell locally.
      Car has a set of Basic Gauges could use an upgrade on them but other wise the car is very solid and runs strong.

$39,900 you can pm me or call with ? 815 796 2772 John thnx
      Attached Images Attached Images                    

Super clean car needs a new home....

Price Negotiable.....

Has New TMI int. Installed

thinking about Mecum Auction anybody had good luck selling on there?

Yes. I sold a chevelle with Mecum a few years back. Since you are in IL, definitely do the St.Charles Mecum. It is their best one.

thnx thats the one I was thinking about

Quote Originally Posted by customshop View Post
      thinking about Mecum Auction anybody had good luck selling on there?
      Sold a Challenger T/A with Mecum a few years ago.

The only negative thing I have to say is that an employee purchased my car after another employee got me to drop the reserve. I was satisfied with the sale price, but I think they should have disclosed that an employee was bidding on the car(seems like a conflict of interest to me).
      The employee who purchased the car ran it through the next several Mecum auctions and it never met reserve.
      Other than that situation, the experience was top notch. I will sell with Mecum again.
      The difference between an environmentalist and a developer is that a developer wants to build a house in the woods, an environmentalist already has one.

I going to check on the cost of listing and there % today.

Well ran it thur the Mecum Auction I was Not very happy with them they did not have the tented lighted up so you could not really even see the cars well. it was supposed to run at 6 pm and run thur at 5:05 so even if there were people interested they would not expect it to run 55 minutes early. then it was on the stage for about 30 seconds. brought $35,000 and did not make my res. price. NOT worth the money it cost $1,000 to run it on friday. then they get 8% of what it sold to IF it sold. I will NOT ever do a Mecum Auction again...

Country Flag: United States
      Still for sale?
      69 Camaro - LS7 441ci ;wet sump, Custom cam, Port matched MSD intake, ported 90mm TB, Texas Speed PRC 285cc LS7 heads withBTR rockers. Tick built T56. Scott Mock subframe, TCI torque arm rear setup, C6 Z06 brakes, built ford 9" 3.73 gears, Trueforged 3pc Wheels. Lots more

Is it mini tubbed in the rear?

it is still for sale I have a guy calling on it but not sold yet. give me a call if you have any ? or PM me thnx

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com