Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Scorpion Endurance Series Rockers

Hey Guys,

I am upgrading the Rocker Arms on my 1970 Trans Am road racer. After a road race this weekend at Road Atlanta I cracked the trunion on my cheap Chinese made Steel PRW Rocker. Anyway, Scorpion offers a RACE series and an ENDURANCE Series rocker. The Endurance series is new for 2013 and is marketed for Endurance Racing Situations. It is also 30 grams lighter than the Race series rocker. I called Scorpion and they said for a road race application with constant high RPM shifts they would recommend the Endurance Series rocker because it will be light on the valve train. Scorpion also includes a lifetime warranty on all there rockers. I am running a vintage Pontiac 400 engine so the Shaft mount system was not available for me, Stud mount only.

Anyway, do any of your have any experience with the Endurance Series rockers?

Endurance Series
      http://www.scorpioncheckout.com/Endu...kers_s/192.htm
      Available in many ratios
      For high endurance racing engines including offshore powerboat racing engines
      Designed with a lower profile to assist in fitting under stock height valve covers with no interference
      Lightweight design with short polylocks

I havnt used them, but my good buddy runs them on his dirt modified. He has never had an issue with them.
      Miles Boyer
      The car hobby is dangerous,if the speed doesn't kill you, the cost of parts will.
      91 V8 S10
      88 Cutlass Pro-Tour
      97 Chevy lifted Z-71
      96 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by silvermonte View Post
      I havnt used them, but my good buddy runs them on his dirt modified. He has never had an issue with them.
      Hell if they last on a dirt modified then they will be fine on a track day 70 Trans Am . I'm excited

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com