Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

69 Pro Tour Project WTT

I have a 69 Camaro frame off restoration project that I would like to trade for a finished car or one that needs less work to complete.The car is taking much longer and costing much more than I thought and I don't have the time or money to finish.Im looking for a first gen Camaro
      or pre 70s Chevelle but would be open to offers.The car has a new heidts subframe professionally prepped and installed along with a new ford 9 inch rear with coil overs.R&P
      steering ls brakes and newly built 4l60 transmission all installed and all new.Stainless steel works headers.The motor is installed and wired and also has new computer.Motor has a new larger cam installed along with new valves springs and rockers.new aluminum radiator with double fans.I had a lot of the motor parts powder coated and the under body of the car was cleaned and painted.The fuel system is also installed.Body is almost all new as are the floors.I probably
      missed some stuff but would let any serious person talk to the shop working in the car but I tried to post the best I can.I have well over $ 35,000 in the car and would like to trade and I can add cash is needed.This will make a beautiful PT car in the right hands.I don't know how to post pics but if anyone wants me to send what pics I have just PM me a email address.
      Thank You

Country Flag: United States
      Where is car located ?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com