Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

69 Camaro RS Convertible Value

Hey, Guys

I was wondering what do you think this 69 RS Convertible is worth. I am sure it will need new floors, hood, doors, top of course and possibly quarters. It does come with a 350 engine, trans. Interior is pretty much all there and I would be changing a few stuff either way. What do you guys suggest I pay for this or should I just buy a cleaner car even though the RS Convertibles are hard to find and any decent driver will demand somewhere in the $20k+ range if not close to $30k. I think eventually I would go the pro-touring route. I know there are Dyancorn cars but of course no vin and I can purchase a junk RS just for the vin and get a dynacorn body but I am not sure its legal and I would not feel right knowing its not a true RS. feedback would be great, here are pics thanks guys
      Attached Images Attached Images              

Country Flag: United States
      If it needs floors, quarters, etc I wouldn't buy it. In the end you'd have a Taiwan camaro. I went through that and sold a fairly nice one with new floors, inner rockers, trunk, 410 SBC, Autogear muncie, 12-bolt, etc for $23K a few years ago. I liked it mechanically but decided to look for a more solid project. Even NOS that's available is not great. Mine still would have needed door skins, quarters and fender patching. I love these cars but not at any price!

69 Camaro convertible, 410, M22, 8-pt cage therapy program. SOLD.
      68 camaro - SOLD
      67 Bel Air - New street project with perfect floors, frame and trunk!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com