Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

high speed vibration and pedal issues

Hey guys so got a few things going on with my car here. I have a lt1 t56 with a ram clutch and centerforce flywheel specific for the sbc 2 piece seal.*

Took out the flywheel to have it resurfaced but did not have anything done to the PP and reused the clutch.*

So first thing that's happened is once I got everything back in the rod from the clutch master cylinder to the pedal bent and had to replace the master. Now the clutch is engaging 1/4 up on the pedal only with nothing but space for the other 3/4 of the pedal. It works fine and driveable but wasn't like that before breaking the master. Maybe more air l didn't get out?*

Now the other issue is that I am getting a bad vibration at high speeds from the whole car and can feel it in the shifter aswell.*

I know it's not wheels since I had it on a rack and was still doing it. I checked everything under car and looks good. It's odd*

Now only changes I made was I used ARP PP bolts that seem to be for lt1 setups that I torqued to 35 lbs, resurfaced flywheel, and lastly which may also be a factor is noticed upon re install was that the TO bearing clip that holds bearing to PP was missing so made one to work*

Any thoughts? Thanks

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com