Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
      Nice car!

Country Flag: United States

Should be the last update before getting the Camaro back. Finishing up small stuff like putting wipers and such back on then a final check. Mainly waiting for some drier weather at this point to haul it home.

It's finally home! It was delivered Monday night on an enclosed trailer. Needs a good cleaning but the paint turned out great.

Not much of an update. Removed everything other than wires going to the fuse panel and engine bay. I removed the factory console mounts and will be working on the new brackets for the 70-72 console. Then clean and get ready for some POR-15 on the floors. After that I can start installing the Killmat.

Making progress. Getting close to being able to put down some Por-15 to seal the floor and Killmat once that cures.

Got two coats of Por-15 on today. Sure made those floors look better.

Great progress! Por-15 does great but also consider putting some lizard skin down to keep the heat down in the cockpit and also dynamat on top. It’s a PITA to redo it…which is what I’m dealing with.

What a journey you've been on with this car! I always loved this body style. Thanks for posting the project. Looking forward to seeing more!

'70 Maverick. Prestige Motorsports 347,TKX, Currie 9", 3:50 posi, RRS suspension. Strut front, center steer rack, 3 link torque arm rear, QA1's.

Thank you! I have had this car a very long time and have always liked working on it. I can't wait to see the finished product myself!

- - - Updated - - -

Made some progress with the Kilmat. I wanted to get the firewall done so I can get the Dynapad and Dynaliner installed. That way I can get the heater box back in.

Then I can move on to the rest. Working on putting on the foil tape to seal the seams. I went a bit far with the Kilmat but I wanted full coverage.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com