Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Pro-Touring.com news - Volunteers needed - Gateway Motorsports Park

Volunteer spots are still available for the optima Search for the Ultimate Street Car event at Gateway Motorsporks Park in Madison, IL

If you are interested in helping out at the Gateway event or any of the USCA events please let me Larry Callahan know ASAP. Help is needed for Saturday and Sunday at each event. If you can only help for 1 or 2 days your help would be appreciated and rewarded.

If you can't participate helping out is a great way to join in and it will be a fun weekend no matter what you do. If you would like more information or you would like to sign up to help please email me at [email protected]

I hope to see you there participating, spectating or volunteering.

Larry Callahan
      Last edited by Larry Callahan; 07-06-2014 at 03:00 PM.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Country Flag: United States
      I will be at both events and will have stickers and goodies with me. I hope to see you there!
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

I will be there Thursday night thru Saturday night at Fontana. If you need more help I sure that my girl friend would help out also...

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com