Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

MCI Console in 70-72 Chevelle? Anyone installed one?

Hello, im trying to see if anyone here has actually installed one of the MCI consoles in their 70-72 Chevelle, and if they have pictures of how well it fit, an what it looks like installed?

Im very interested in purchasing one, but i have yet to actually see one installed in a chevelle, and really just want to know how well they fit in the long run, and I just cannot seem to find any pictures yet of this.

Thanks!

nobody at all?

This is a 67 Chevelle with our Chevelle console. I missed this post earlier or I would have posted this days ago. www.modernclassicsinteriors.com
      This one isn't on the website yet, but it is available, email [email protected]

Name:  67 chevelle.jpg
Views: 4598
Size:  92.0 KB

Name:  CHEVELLE CONSOLE.jpg
Views: 2278
Size:  92.9 KB
      Last edited by MCI; 07-12-2014 at 07:55 AM.

Ive seen that picture before, and it looks great, but Im really looking to see one specifically in a 70-72 chevelle, so i can see how well it fits the dash, i just cannot seem to see a single console installed in a chevelle from the 70-72 model.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeebus View Post
      Ive seen that picture before, and it looks great, but Im really looking to see one specifically in a 70-72 chevelle, so i can see how well it fits the dash, i just cannot seem to see a single console installed in a chevelle from the 70-72 model.
      This console is the right length. The top is taller than it needs to be so it can be trimmed to fit the bottom of the dash.

I understand that, ive read the product description.

anyone?

You should probably look elsewhere. I bought and paid for one from their site over a month ago, and have not heard a peep from them. I have left messages and emailed them and nothing. No console and no communication. Finally had to contact paypal. Hopefully I will get my money back.
      Greg

Pm sent Greg

Well, thats ****ty.

Any suggestions for a custom console in these cars? any swaps look good?

Update**** I received an email today from UPS that MCI had shipped my console. They still have not contacted me. I don't have a problem with the length of time that it has been,(custom made products take time) I just wished that the communication was better.
      Greg

Update**** Turns out I misread the email. Paypal sent the email. MCI purchased a tracking # and that was it. Have not received a package. I assume he thought that if he purchased a tracking # that it would be sufficient to keep me at bay. Sorry. I don't operate that way. Communication is key, of which they do not know what the word means.
      Greg

I was considering the MCI panels for my '69 Camaro Restomod that I am doing now. They were going to email me pics of the rear panels for the convertibles, but never received them. I am really glad that I ran by this thread. I, too am looking for a custom center console and interior. My project is on the rotisserie now, so I have some time. But I don't want to end up in the same situation as you. Can anyone recommend any off-the-shelf companies that do custom interior panels, consoles, etc. Good luck with your situation, Greg...

1969 Camaro SS/RS Convertible
      1969 Corvette Stingray Roadster
      2014 Silverado Ducks Unlimited Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by FireMedic View Post
      I was considering the MCI panels for my '69 Camaro Restomod that I am doing now. They were going to email me pics of the rear panels for the convertibles, but never received them. I am really glad that I ran by this thread. I, too am looking for a custom center console and interior. My project is on the rotisserie now, so I have some time. But I don't want to end up in the same situation as you. Can anyone recommend any off-the-shelf companies that do custom interior panels, consoles, etc. Good luck with your situation, Greg...
      It is unfortunate that they conduct business the way they do. It is obvious that they have skills. But that isn't all there is to running a business. Good news though, paypal issued me a full refund.
      Greg

Anyone tried www.shiney-hiney.com
      Custom trunk panels.

Its to bad. I wanted to get there door panels but had such a problem with the console i will be looking for another vender.

Vince

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com