Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1969 X-77 Z/28 Camaro for sale...

Sorry for the link guys, too much to re-type and I don't know how to cut & paste...thanks for looking!
      http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=46719

'67 Buick Skylark GS400 funny car "Ingenue" 8/10 HRM / Gasoline (Swedish) cover & feature 2/12
      World's only Buick-powered Buick Funny Car!
      Used to be known as musclecarjohn

www.buickfunnycar.com
      http://www.facebook.com/ingenuebuickfunnycar

Country Flag: United States
      Here you go
      Quote Originally Posted by buickfunnycar.com View Post
      Item Location (City/State):Marina,CA

Price:$65k/OBO

Description: Well guys,have finally decided to part with my '69 Z/28,with the funny car project in full swing and my '28 roadster in paint,I've just completely lost interest and now it's time for someone else to enjoy this car.

New odometer shows just 1,441 miles since restoration,car has approximately 62k total miles,here's the description:

Norwood X77 built,originally code 59 Frost Green but changed color to Dupont Chromabase '00-'05 Corvette Millennium Yellow after complete restoration in 2007.

Chevy High Performance August 2007 cover car,Flowmaster 2008 calendar cover car, also used in numerous Flowmaster print ads.

Professionally built 554hp 383 stroker by Chad Golen in Hudson,NH,car was dynoed just shy of 431rwhp and 391 lb ft torque and features the following components:

4-bolt main high-nickel block,ARP main studs,inspected by MPI process,decked,bored,honed w/torque plates,Clevite cam bearings and Pioneer freeze plugs installed.
      Patriot 225cc CNC ported aluminum heads (three angle performance valve job/Combustion chamber 68cc/Intake runners 225cc/Intake valves stainless steel 2.02"/Exhaust valves stainless steel 1.60"/Patriot Gold series valve springs/Comp Cams Pro Magnum roller rockers 1.5 ratio)
      Eagle 4340 forged steel crank (dynamically balanced)
      Eagle 4340 forged steel H-beam rods (6"/full floating pins)
      SRP forged pistons (11:1.1 compression)
      Comp Cams solid roller cam (Duration-intake 248 @ .50"/exhaust 254 @ .50" Lift-intake .576"/exhaust .582"/Lobe separation 110)
      Comp Cams hardened pushrods
      Cloyes true roller timing set
      Melling high volume pump,pick up tube and HD drive
      Canton 6-qt road race pan
      Fel Pro performance gasket set
      Edlebrock Victor Jr intake manifold w/ARP stainless steel intake bolts
      Pro Systems Blaster series carburetor (true 840 cfm,flowed specifically for this engine)
      MSD Pro Billet distributor
      MSD coil/MSD wires
      Weiand high performance aluminum water pump
      Carter performance fuel pump

Car was completely restored in 2007, exterior prepped and painted, complete new interior in stock GM black vinyl by Rick's Upholstery using as many NOS GM parts as possible.Stock Z/28 console gauge package and GM Z/28 rosewood steering wheel

Car has as-born with M-21 transmission which was professional rebuilt by Mike Stacks at Standard Transmission with new Hurst shifter and linkage/date codes available upon request
      Car has as-born with 12-bolt posi rear end completely rebuilt/date codes available upon request
      Centerforce dual-friction performance clutch

Suspension is stock GM Z28 with the exception of Herb Adams/VSE front springs, front 1 1/4" sway bar,rear mid-eye leaf springs w/ 7/8" rear sway bar, 1" lowering blocks and Koni adjustable shocks all-around.
      Stock Z/28 front disc/rear drum brakes
      Power Steering Pros quick-ratio MANUAL steering box/2.5 turns lock-to-lock
      Competition Engineering subframe connectors

Custom 3" exhaust by Howard Cauntay @ All-American Muffler with QTP electric cut outs and side exhaust

Marquez billet rear light housings and carbon fiber fender braces

Custom Undercover top and bottom close-out panels

Custom carbon fiber front spoiler

Rushforth Superspoke wheels/brushed finish with smoked titanium powdercoat,sizes are as follows:
      Fronts 18x8 (4.75" b/s) Nitto N555 245/45's
      Rears 18x10 (5.685" b/s) Nitto N555 275/40's

Car is headed to Michael Young's Speed & Custom soon for a super-tune and complete nut & bolt check of the car, he just did my 1970 Z/28 Camaro which I recently sold as well as my 1970 Chevelle SS454 that was sold late last year and will NOT be available to be driven until August 1st at the earliest. If I get some serious interest in the car, I can see about speeding up this process and having the car completed sooner.

My original plan is to run this car through the Mecum auction on August 15th here in Monterey but I have not committed yet to doing so I am putting feelers out here first to gauge the interest in the car before I consign the car.

All magazine articles,calendars and any other advertisement's with the car in it comes with the sale.

I can be reached here by PM or directly by cell phone at (831) 295-2370
      Please let me know if there is any information that I left out and thanks in advance for looking guys!

And Again

Quote Originally Posted by buickfunnycar.com View Post

I love how the wheels look when there's isn't much sunlight on them, they look very smokey:

Thank you Tim...really appreciate your time and efforts!
      '67 Buick Skylark GS400 funny car "Ingenue" 8/10 HRM / Gasoline (Swedish) cover & feature 2/12

www.buickfunnycar.com

Wow super nice I would love to have this car just a little out of my budget!!!
      Tim B.

Thanks for the nice comments...

www.buickfunnycar.com

Weekend bump before I commit the car to the Mecum Monterey auction next month...

www.buickfunnycar.com

Car is still available for sale...

Well Mecum was a bust guys...wrong day with no buyers equals no sale.

I had a bad feeling about Thursday from the get-go and should have insisted on it going through on Friday (where I feel it would have sold) so that's all on me and I will just caulk that up to experience and move on.

The car is running so well after a complete tune-up, new starter and a healthy dose of 110 race fuel that after I get all the Mecum dust off of it,I may actually enjoy the car a bit but with a new car coming in October that will need to go in it's stall, it really does have to go so my new number on the car is $59K/OBO.

Thanks in advance guys for all your interest...

www.buickfunnycar.com

www.buickfunnycar.com

www.buickfunnycar.com

Weekend bump...

$57k/obo...

www.buickfunnycar.com

Bump...

$55k/open to offers...

www.buickfunnycar.com

Real nice car. Did you relist on eBay? I'm in the market but I'm looking at 40 so 50s is beyond my means. She's a beaut! Good luck.

New price guys...!

With a new whip on order and about 5 weeks away, I really need the room guys so I've reduced my asking price to $49k...this car is certainly worth every cent of that and is running like a top...just needs a new home!

Thanks guys for all your interest...

www.buickfunnycar.com

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com