Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Camaro exhaust on a g-body

I am wanting to use the 2010 and up camaro ss exhaust manifolds plus cats on my ls swap that I am currently working on. Wanted to know if anyone has used these on their car to check fitment. Thanks in advance.

It will fit if you can cut and weld. Won't bolt up w/o modification.
      Conrad
      Original owner '84 Grand National. CAS V1 (big) front-mount intercooler, Comp roller hyd cam, Champion Al intake/heads, T66 turbo, 3.5" custom cat-back exhaust, RideTech TruTurn front & DSE rear swaybars/ctrl arms, Ridetech 3-way coilovers, Baer 6P 14/13. FAST w/TouchScreen & GM Flex Fuel sensor, 120 lb injectors, Ricks SS tank, Aeromotive Eliminator pump.

Quote Originally Posted by Number1 View Post
      I am wanting to use the 2010 and up camaro ss exhaust manifolds plus cats on my ls swap that I am currently working on. Wanted to know if anyone has used these on their car to check fitment. Thanks in advance.
      If those don't work out for you, the Hooker cast iron LS manifolds are based on their geometry and will fit the G-body chassis as they are tucked in closer to the engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Number1 View Post
      If those don't work out for you, the Hooker cast iron LS manifolds are based on their geometry and have been verified to fit the G-body chassis.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com