Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

TTW FAST XFi and other goodies

I just remove the FAST XFI from my Monte Carlo. This has been in the car for about 5 years and has approx 1800 miles on it. It has the following:
      • FAST XFI 2.0 controller with universal wiring harness, Power adder harness and all sensors.
      • FAST Billet 4 BBL throttle body, 2000CFM with sensors
      • Edelbrock Victor E Manifold with fuel rails and 42# injectors
      • Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump
      • Aeromotive vac reference fuel regulator with gauge
      • Aeromotive 100 micron billet pre filter and 40 micron billet post filter
      • Aeromotive (red) Billet fuel pump controller
      • FAST Dual Sync distributor.

I decided to go back old school with this gen 1 engine and installed a Victor Jr manifold, Holley 950 carb and MSD ignition and do not think I'll be using the FI stuff anytime soon. What do you all think this is worth? I'm estimating between $2800 - $3200. Am I close?

Last edited by John S; 06-18-2014 at 10:37 AM. Reason: correct spelling

1986 Monte SS, 427 sbc, Victor E manifold, FAST TB, FAST XFI, T56 6spd, Moser M9 rear 3:70, SC&C G5, Spohn lowers, Pole Position Uppers, Alston Coil Overs, Pirelli all around

Country Flag: United States

TTW FAST XFi and other goodies

Pics would be neat-o. How'd you like this set up? No problems?

Now that the dust has settled from preparing and going to the GM Nationals I'll get some pictures up. I have decided to sell it all.
      I did have some problems early on with the dual; sync dist, but if you research my posts you'll find a complete write up on the problem and the fix's.
      Other than that the only issue I have is that there are no dyno's or tuners in my area to work with and everytime I have a problem or make a change it's a road trip and $$$ to get dyno tuning. I've tried but I just do not have enough experience to do the tuning myself on the street.

1986 Monte SS, 427 sbc, Victor E manifold, FAST TB, FAST XFI, T56 6spd, Moser M9 rear 3:70, SC&C G5, Spohn lowers, Pole Position Uppers, Alston Coil Overs, Pirelli all around

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com