Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: Sweden
      yeah surely they will out perform this engine and that polished one is alot work put in to get there haha

this might sound insane thinking it's pretty close to be done but i will cut the whole bottom out of this and fit a complete floor and chassies from a bmw
      it will have the stock 240hp 3liter engine and full coilover chassies and bigbrakes
      the reason is i traded me a shell with a real carbonfiberroof (yes real) that i want to fit on to my nurburgring tool (in pic below) and this will remain the old looks but enhance the performance to a new much higher level the bmw chassies are good for 8,30 laptinmes around the nurburgring with minor upgrades,this will make my dream to take the 20M to the ring and suprise some people with a sub 10min run with a "vintage car"
      the 2,8 here in the 20M i will put in my T-27 roadster :D
      Name:  12647028_730303747106600_3842226858650131536_n.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  60.8 KB
      Name:  13001262_766656316804676_7151755748693102781_n.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  36.4 KB

Country Flag: Netherlands
      yeah surely they will out perform this engine and that polished one is alot work put in to get there haha
      Except for some wiring and the exhaust, its a very simple to swap a BOA or a BOB cossie v6 if you already have a Cologne v6 in your car. Polishing the intake is more work than doing the engine swap.

this might sound insane thinking it's pretty close to be done but i will cut the whole bottom out of this and fit a complete floor and chassies from a bmw
      For some people it may sound insane. Using a modern floor/suspension underneath a classic car isn't uncommon. Me and a friend have done a Nissan skyline r33 floor/bulkhead swap with a old (European) ford Granada mk1 as this Granada needed a new floor anyway and I have seen some people use BMW's, Jaguar or Mercedes for there floor and suspension in there classic cars.

It does make sense as these cars are very common on junkyards over here and can be bought for little money.
      Greets Paul.

'71 ford capri mk1 427 v8.
      '65 ford mustang 5.0 efi aod, running on LPG. Sold now.

Maybe you like these wheels. This is my own p7.

They BBS look a like wheels are from a older Mercedes, made by Enkey and Rail. 8 and 9 inch x 16 et 11. These wheels are easier to find for small money.
      Greets Paul.

Do you have some good pictures of the E34 shocks and the steering rack and the chances you made to fit them???
      Greets Paul.

sent you an respond in PM, good looking car

Thank you for the response.

My P7 still needs a lote of work. The problem is that the previous owner had 2 left hands and no idea what he was doing and ruined the car. A simple example, the fog light did not work anymore so he made 7 feed wires to the fog light only to find out, well I did, the bulb was missing. He gave up. He tried to sell it but failed and stored the car for 7 years before I bought it. It took me 5 weeks to sort everting out and get her running again.
      Greets Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by capri v8 driver View Post
      Thank you for the response.

My P7 still needs a lote of work. The problem is that the previous owner had 2 left hands and no idea what he was doing and ruined the car. A simple example, the fog light did not work anymore so he made 7 feed wires to the fog light only to find out, well I did, the bulb was missing. He gave up. He tried to sell it but failed and stored the car for 7 years before I bought it. It took me 5 weeks to sort everting out and get her running again.
      hahaha that's hillarious haha, good luck with further improvements, i have a stock bonnet if you want to get rid of that weird scoop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com