Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      I am going with a new Rick's tank that is upgradeable to the vaporworx setup in the future. For now they are supplying an adapter that will let me use the Aeromotive pump with the GM module flange. They are promising much better fuel control with the Rick's tank.

I have a older pump on a stick from Rock Valley that is several years old now. One of my winter projects is going to try and make a adaptor to fit on the bottom of a stealth 340 in tank pump and be able to connect to a Holley Hydramat. I don't want to have to spend a ton on money all over again on my fuel system. Mine works great except for the low fuel level problem.
      Tom

Mine also works great, except for the fuel level thing. I thought about using the Hydramat too, but it is really not recommended by Aeromotive. They say it restricts fuel flow which leads to cavitation. I would think that fuel slosh could cause cavitation too, but maybe its not much of a concern for short periods. Either way I really hope the Rick's tank works. I wish there was a simple way to add the corner pickups to the 340 pump. Worst case I will eventually upgrade to the vaporworx setup, which really looks like the nicest way to go. Live and learn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com