Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1967 Chevelle Survivor Marina Blue/Bright Blue

I have a 1967 Chevelle Survivor I have to let go. Over 100 pictures in the photobucket link at the bottom.

Car is located in the Olympia,Washington area but, was a lifelong California car until I brought it here a few months back. Clear California title in my name and car is currently registered there with its original black plates.

Protecto plate, build sheet, owners manual, receipts, registrations, SMOG manual, options manual etc.
      I'm the second owner. 1 owner from 1967-2013. I purchased it from the Original owners son. She passed away in 1999.

Body/Paint-80% original Marina Blue paint. All original panels. Some areas were touched up with paint and little filler in the 70's/80's from where she dinged the quarters up. Rear window area is solid/front window area solid. Floors and trunk are mint. Rockers,roof,doors,fenders,quarters are all solid. Factory bumper guards are still present. Frame is straight and nice. All trim is nice. I detailed the trunk area. Car still retains its original Laredo spare tire, bumper jack, lug wrench, jack instructions etc. I personally would not paint this car but, would require very little body work if you decided to. It honestly attracts more attention with the original paint than my show quality painted cars. Garaged stored since new.

Engine/Trans/Rear/suspension-Engine runs extremely well. All original electrical connections,SMOG, tower clamps,wire looms etc. I had the radiator flushed and checked as well as the fuel system. I was told it was rebuilt 2 years before it was parked in 1997. There is a receipt indicating a 500 mile check up and torque check after rebuild. Also, from the same time frame there is a receipt indicating power steering hose replacement, transmission leak check and service and brake hose replacement. Car runs strong. I leave it parked for a week or two and it start on first crank after pumping gas once or twice. Idles good and you don't have to keep it running even when cold. Brakes are soft so, I would replace before a long trip. Springs still have their tags. Car has rare factory mag caps from new. Steering is relatively tight.

Interior-Door panels, dash pad, dash, steering wheel, rear seat are all original. Original radio, Original air pressure sticker in glove box. Rear seat has sun damage on the top. Car needs a headliner. All window lace and door jamb lace is nice. Door jambs and latches are immaculate. Doors open and close like butter. Windows roll up and down like new. Front seat and carpet has been redone. I have the original carpet with manufacturers tags if you want it. Replacement original mats.

Overall, a survivor 1967 Chevelle. My favorite year and colors by far. Bright blue interior was usually reserved for big block cars but, being a Marina Blue car this one was lucky to come with it. Where else will you find an original black plate, original paint, documented 67. My plan was just to get the car mechanically comfortable and drive it to shows. Some have suggested this would be the ideal car for an LSX swap while leave the outside stock and placing the original drivetrain on a stand in the garage. That would be impressive. It has been a joy but, it is time to let her go. This is the first time I have put the car up for sale. I'm going to visit family in Southern California from 4-21 through 4-28 and when I return, if the car has not sold I will list it on ebay. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Price:$19.5k

http://s121.photobucket.com/user/BRA...?sort=3&page=1

Last edited by socalfandabodys; 04-18-2014 at 11:16 AM. Reason: information
      1968 Chevelle 408 BBC,200 4r trans.
      1987 Buick Grand National all original
      1966 Chevy II Coupe 383 TCI Suspension
      1969 C10 Custom FS/SB Daily

To answer a few questions, yes I will entertain trades. Yes, the car spent its entire life in the bay area from 1967-2013. Spent time in San Francisco, Los Altos and I purchased it in Sonoma.

Sold

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com