Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Bonspeed Wheels

Country Flag: United States

Bonspeed Wheels

Ordered wheels from these guys in November. After many excuses they sent them to me in April. One of the wheels was damaged so I sent it back to them. Now 2 more weeks have gone by and I can 't even get a response to my emails. Be very careful spending money with these guys. Too many choices out there to put up with this type of service.

Did you order directly from them or from a vendor? I ordered a set of Bonspeeds through Newstalgia and those guys were awesome. Top notch service.

Turbo Charged LS1/T56

Post something on their FB page inquiring about your wheels, they seem to be somewhat active on FB.

Call & speak to Brad directly. I'm on my second set of Bonspeeds & had a good experience both times. I did wait a while for the last set but he was upfront about everything every step of the way.

Took a buddy of mine an extended period to receive his wheels, also...but as mentioned, Brad was up front and honest about it all and spoke directly with my buddy every single time he called.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com