Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1969 CST C10 SWB truck

I'm going to sell my 1969 CST C10 SWB to fun a new project. It's been a fantastic truck and needs nothing but a driver. It was on the over of Classic Trucks years back and has approximately 5000 miles on it since frame off build. details:
      Powdercoated frame, suspension, and 12 bolt diff housing
      Real CST truck with full gauges, AC, wood bed, PS, PB etc etc. Has near mint full body trim with all polished stainless fasteners.
      330 HP HO350 crate engine with a new GM TH350, 12 bolt is new with 3.08s. Coated Sanderson headers, chromed brackets and trim, stainless everything under hood, powdercoated rad support, fenderwells etc.
      Body is crazy straight and Viper red, interior is gray, bed is African Jatoba wood with stainless strips
      Suspension is dropped spindles and 2 inch springs. It rides soft, but has a big bar so it stays pretty flat.
      Interior uses 1972 Blazer buckets and console, hidden stereo with MP3/Iphone jack, Hertz speakers and amp. LeCarra wheel, full gauges etc.
      The truck has ben a great garage companion and I hate to see it go. It's new from top to bottom and has never let me down It's fun to drive, has great working AC, and runs cool in traffic. People go nuts for it so I think someone will enjoy it. Pics:

Dave - Roseville CA

$32,500
      Dave Smith
      29 Ford Roadster Pickup blown 327 and stupid
      67 Chevelle 396/5 speed PT
      65 El Camino L79

Killer truck. Priced right from what I can tell. Almost too nice

Thanks man. It's been an easy thing to own for sure.

Open to offers guys. You can't hurt my feelings.
      Dave Smith
      29 Ford Roadster Pickup blown 327 and stupid
      67 Chevelle 396/5 speed PT
      65 El Camino L79

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com