Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

PICS ADDED! Trade 1968 Firebird PICS ADDED!

NO LONGER UP FOR TRADE. Mods please lock or delete this thread! thanks!!!
      OK Links I had weren't working, so I'm posting the pics here. See below!

It would probably be 5+ years before I could get this car on the road (time & money) and I just don't have patience anymore.
      I have pulled the front chassis, suspension, tranny and have sold them as My intention was an AM chassis, LS motor, etc. Etc. The hood and front fenders are in my bedroom. Body, paint and interior are in great to excellent shape. Seats were recovered, new dash cap, headliner, carpet, dome light, seat belts, etc. You are buying an excellent body (replaced quarters front & rear, new 400 hood, door skins, floor pan, etc.) and a great interior.

What do I want? A good running, pre 1972 car or truck. I don't mind if it's a less desirable car, so long as it runs great, has no rust and isn't a 4 door. No boats, motorcycles, panel trucks or vans. I want something me, the wife and kid can cruise in. No projects, no rust (I don't mind "patina"). I like Comets, convertibles of most any type, 50's 2 doors, old trucks, etc.

the car is sitting up on 2x4's, so you will need a dolly. I have all the under the hood mechanicals (latch, rad support, fender wells, etc.), but they will need to be cleaned and painted or powder coated. You will not be disappointed with this car, so long as you understand that you will need to put it back together, along with buying a motor, tranny, front chassis and related suspension & steering components. Paint is like glass!

if we make a deal, I will pay off the $3500 loan and have a clean title for you. I already have the cash in hand to do so quickly. Please have a clean title too. I'm in Central Florida, just tickling Orlando. Send all inquiries to litevette@ aol.com. Name:  Firebird 1.JPG
Views: 1003
Size:  56.0 KB Name:  Firebird 3.JPG
Views: 997
Size:  51.0 KBName:  Firebird 2.JPG
Views: 1007
Size:  58.4 KB
      Last edited by BirdsThaWord; 04-16-2014 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Links not working

[/URL]

Country Flag: United States
      I was looking at the pics and enjoying the car.....I reached the bra/panties one and for some reason my browser locked up and the pages wouldn't advance <smile>

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodneb View Post
      I was looking at the pics and enjoying the car.....I reached the bra/panties one and for some reason my browser locked up and the pages wouldn't advance <smile>
      Lol! I don't remember posting any pics like that, but sounds like I may be missing out on something there!!!

Name:  Firebird 1.JPG
Views: 941
Size:  56.0 KB Name:  Firebird 3.JPG
Views: 913
Size:  51.0 KB Name:  Firebird 2.JPG
Views: 915
Size:  58.4 KB

[/URL]

Bump due to new pics.
      I also want to be clear about what DOES NOT come with it:
      - No wheels
      - No engine or tranny
      - No front chassis/frame
      - None of the steering components

I do however have, and will include, an aluminum radiator with dual fans that is a direct bolt in.

[/URL]

Hi, I hav a buddy in Tampa looking for a clean bird. Do you have any recent pics on how she is sitting right now? I am assuming tub only, fenders removed, but all interior still there, electrical, brake lines etc? How much cash wise and how is the title and registration condition, current? Non opped?

Thanks!

Gui

I do't have current pics, but just as you've described. Would take 2-3 hours to move everything and clean it so it would show properly. I'm not looking for cash, only a trade as described. Thanks though and if your bud has a suitable trade please let him know! Thanks!

[/URL]

Do you still have the car ?
      What is your selling price?

Trade 1968 Firebird

Hmmm...
      I love the early birds,
      if ya had some kind of motor/trans (even rebuilder) etc,
      I might be interested in swapping my 77 bird...
      Sooo far away...

RJ820: PM Sent!

[/URL]

Sorry, pulling out. Not enough interest and wife is throwing a kink in the works. Car is no longer available. Thanks though to all who expressed interest!

[/URL]