Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

LONGEVITY plasma cutter

Anyone here use a LONGEVITY plasma cutter before? I need a plasma cutter and do not want to spend an arm and a leg. Any feedback on this company and there plasma cutters? This is the machine that will suit my needs as far as specs are concerned:

http://www.longevity-inc.com/plasma-cutter/forcecut-80i

As far as I can tell, they offer the best price and warranty on the net, but will it do what I need it to do without any problems? Is the company reputable? I have not dealt with them before, so I was hoping to pull some feedback from someone else on this company. Thanks for the help.

That's the same price I paid for my thermal dynamics cutmaster 38. I personally would stick with something that you know you can get consumables for. Like mine I just run to the local welding store for parts. Not knocking them but I've had mine for 8-10 years and use it regularly all I've done is replace the electrode due to use you may get what you pay for......

That is a very big concern.

So i called them and basically tried to get the info on where i can get parts from them. The sales man assured me I can locally at my airgas. I called my local airgas and they were able to find the part number. I think i am going to pull the trigger on this machine because of the cut capacity. I doubt i will do 1 1/2" but i am sure it will rip through thinner material.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com