Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: Austria

planted technology recaro console?

has anybody used them before with success? i have a set of recaro sport seats and been looking for consoles for a long time till i found them. thought about building something myself but for that money itīs not even worth thinking about it unless that stuff is a pain and doesnīt fit.

thanks,
      pat
      69 camaro, 418cui p1sc1, ridetech,forgeline, and some more money wasted

Country Flag: United States
      Console? Do you mean seat brackets?

Were a dealer for planted and have installed their seats into F bodies and A bodies.
      I sold a set to a gentleman on here who emailed me yesterday saying that they fit great. They're $140 each, free shipping to you.

-Dale
      SchwartzPerformance
      The leader in bolt-in muscle car chassis
      SchwartzPerformance.com | GMachineChassis.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

Country Flag: Austria
      haha dale if you send them for free to austria iīll take them always check the country flag first hehehe
      69 camaro, 418cui p1sc1, ridetech,forgeline, and some more money wasted

Quote Originally Posted by camaro427-69 View Post
      (null)
      Oops!! Yeah can't quite ship for free!

-Dale
      SchwartzPerformance
      The leader in bolt-in muscle car chassis
      SchwartzPerformance.com | GMachineChassis.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

If you're talking Planted seat brackets instead of Console, I have one for a fixed back recaro for my Mustang Cobra. Really nice solid heavy brackets with enough room to do whatever modifiation / moving you need to get the seat in the correct spot. I had to redrill some holes to get the seat to line up the way that I wanted, but it all works nicely.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com