Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

American Hotrod Bluebear

From the beginning Bluebear has annoyed the hell out of me with his dumb ass attitude but to be fair to him Wayne (The Bully) has gone out of his way to provoke a guy under a lot of pressure just to get a reaction.... The owner had no choice than to let bluebear go but I think that a lot of this was his own doing. One minute he can have a laugh throwing water Balloons, the next getting offended because Bluebear said he throws like a girl. Be the Boss or the buddy.

To Bluebear, get on the phone to boss and admit that you were under too much pressure and would really appreciate a second chance to work with someone as brilliant as he. Also regardless of outcome never let someone like Wayne threaten you. Better to lose a few teeth than face. Safety comes before Pride!

Wayne, You Are a Bully. You fired a guy, Brian, for one comment after you had a bad day with a speeding ticket. He offered to make good whatever it took!

Mr. Boss Man. Bluebears young and bit off more than he could chew, then pride prevented him from backing down.

bluebear

is old news wtf is this about??
      thanks for the book

What are you talking about
      KENNY DAVIS HOTRODS

Watched American HotRod last night.... Bluebear got fired. Ireland may be a little behind USA in episodes.

Country Flag: United States
      Ireland has American Hot rod? That's too funny. Yeah, sorry that's old news here. And that show is largely fabricated, so don't take it too seriously. I'm only honorary Irish, but I spent some vacation time touring all the narrow roads between Mayo and Ennis.

Welcome to the club. Are you building a hot rod in Ireland?
      /Steevo

I Wish

You survived those roads... thats something in itself... next time try Dingle and the Conor Pass. I am just a fan of the TV show and cars in general. Those guys are talented. The nearest Ill come to owning a HotRod is driving the family car too close to the ditch.
      Good Luck
      Pie

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pie
      Watched American HotRod last night.... Bluebear got fired. Ireland may be a little behind USA in episodes.

Ok that makes since now.......Bluebear actually works at another hot rod shop now and is doing well from what I understand!
      KENNY DAVIS HOTRODS

are any of those guys on this site?

No but TwinSting ownes the red vette that was built on the show...
      Nothing says "I built this" better than tool marks and dykem blue..

Follow my 3 link build. https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=61592

kinda late 2 but when charlie quit did he take beetle baily with him ?..they never said and ive not seen him since...whos bluebear working for?
      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69

Quote Originally Posted by dropit69
      kinda late 2 but when charlie quit did he take beetle baily with him ?
      Pretty sure he did.

I haven't seen an episode air for a while, what's going on?

kinda late 2 but when charlie quit did he take beetle baily with him ?..they never said and ive not seen him since...whos bluebear working for?
      Pretty sure Beetle is working with Charlie at Foose... Think I saw him on Rides.

Yeah Beetle Bailey, Charlie, and Mike are with Foose now!

That kid bluebear has some brass ones to be talking back to his boss like he was.

Acutally Mike works for KMC wheels as a designer. (what got him fired, really.) KMC produces "foose" wheels, and mike was helping mock some custom ones up. He wore a foose shirt for the show im sure just to dig at boyd.

Boyd suffers from the fact that the public only remebers boyd for cars that bore his name but not his ideas. Foose designed almost all the cars boyd is known for. Cadzilla alumirod, chezoom, zztops roadster, the first boydster etc. So he resists anyone who tries to put their own style into a car now.
      Tony Langlois
      1966 Corvair Monza

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL
      Acutally Mike works for KMC wheels as a designer. (what got him fired, really.) KMC produces "foose" wheels, and mike was helping mock some custom ones up. He wore a foose shirt for the show im sure just to dig at boyd.

Boyd suffers from the fact that the public only remebers boyd for cars that bore his name but not his ideas. Foose designed almost all the cars boyd is known for. Cadzilla alumirod, chezoom, zztops roadster, the first boydster etc. So he resists anyone who tries to put their own style into a car now.
      Wasn't Chezoom a Thom Taylor design?
      The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL
      ...Foose designed almost all the cars boyd is known for. Cadzilla...
      I had a magazine with an article on Cadzilla and it said Larry Erickson designed it. I remeber because it was the first time I ever heard his name. IIRC he works/worked for GM.

Your point is clear though, Chip's designs are what really propelled Boyd into the limelight.
      Todd Perkins
      todd's hot rods

Quote Originally Posted by toddshotrods
      Your point is clear though, Chip's designs are what really propelled Boyd into the limelight.
      I agree also. With Chip working for him, and designing the cars, then he (Boyd)was able to say "designed and built by Hot Rods by Boyd" It gave him more "presence"
      The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

No new epidsodes...everyone's gone..

Let's see, when the show started out it showcased Boyd, Dwayne, Blue Bear, Mike, Charlie, Beatle, Al, and the grumpy old man that is half retired. Of them, Boyd, Dwayne, and the grumpy old man that is half retired are left. Only 3 of the 8 original people are left, and two of them are jerks that no one relates to, and the other is half retired!!

Is it a wonder there are no new episodes?

Boyd and Dwayne are just not nice people. And i agree with the other folks here, the cars Boyd got famous for he didn't even design. And obviously he wasn't building them--have you seen the few episodes where he's picked up a wrench?!

After having watched the show and seen how he treats people, i wouldn't even buy a set of wheels from the guy.

PS i'm still peeved that Dwayne fired that one chick they got to work with the grumpy old man that is half retired. She was decent looking and everyone, including the grumpy old man, loved her and said she did good work. It would have been nice to have an attractive talented woman on the show for more than one episode. Dwayne fired her because she was sick and she said she called in but he couldn't confirm with anyone that she had called in. As if after watching the show we believe that it wasn't possible for someone in that messed up place to forget she called or loose the note. Unreal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com