Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Country Flag: United States
      did I spell that wrong.. lol... I've got to redo the black as green on the side tonight anyway. In my defense it was 3 AM...

It is updated now.

Pm sent.
      Dale Hayes
      87 turbo t
      turbonetics t60, pet stock location intercooler, ride tech coilovers, rjc exhaust, 60lb injectors with tt chip, ported heads and intake, ported tb, baer brakes, roh 17 inch wheels....now need to finish paint and get it put back together.

I think it is time for a few more images. You can find more on my website at: http://newsightdesigns.wix.com/dreamsrealized

After:

This is an update with a more modern air splitter design and rear diffuser on this car.

Here is a quick unfinished design of my 82 Malibu.

Here are a few of the same image with different paint schemes.

I like these two! Top is my fav!

Here are a couple more for you guys to check out.

Announcement!
      If you go to my webpage you can visit a page there called The List. The List will allow you to view the projected completion date for project I am working on. There is a menu button at the top of the page or link at the lower right side of the home page where you can access The List!

To access my website use the link below.
      http://newsightdesigns.wix.com/dreamsrealized

I want to start by apologizing for the time it has taken me to complete each project. I set up the list page so that I can begin working in a more professional manner. I don't want people to feel like they are being ignored or put on the back burner. I know that this has probably been the case previously and that has changed. I am using the projected dates as deadlines that I must meet. I will strive to meet that date if at all possible and if not the client will be notified and a new expectation will be set at that point. One again I would like to apologize for any inconvenience due to the slowness of turnaround previously.

Starting today I am running a 5$ off special for renderings scheduled between 9/11/14 and 9/25/14. This will be for anything that I have not priced already.

If you are interested you can email me at: [email protected].

Also remember that you can check my website for more examples of my work. http://newsightsdesigns.wix.com/home

Here are a few new renderings I have done for some friends forum.

Name:  mc_ob_12.jpg
Views: 777
Size:  126.5 KB
      Name:  black_11.jpg
Views: 1194
Size:  82.6 KB
      Name:  77_mal14.jpg
Views: 1189
Size:  85.3 KB
      Name:  sweetn10.jpg
Views: 2458
Size:  78.6 KB
      Name:  77_mal12.jpg
Views: 1805
Size:  79.2 KB

Here is the newest rendering. I forgot to post it here. I really like how it turned out.
      Name:  44210.jpg
Views: 1585
Size:  116.7 KB

That's a great looking 442, love all the subtle mods you did to the nose and I especially love your wheel choice. Grip Equipped Grudges are perfect for that car.

I think someone else had the idea for the repositioning of the lights and such on the bottom so I can't take credit for that. The guy I did it for had an image of another rendering which had a similar paint scheme and light positioning for the bottom. He requested that I do it like I did and then change the lighting. Here is the final he requested.

Like this one?

Hey thats it was that your design? It was awesome! The who wanted it done sent me an image of that car and requested that I redraw it in the colors of his car. Took me like 6 hours. Personally I wouldn't go with brown, but that was his cars original color and he wanted to keep it the same, but narrow and tuck the bumpers. Add a factory styled spoiler on the back and move the lights back to the original location in the front. He actually told me that to begin with, but I forgot. There is a lot that goes on with one of those. At least for me. I just use an old version of Illustrator and a mouse on my laptop. I am trying to get a tablet to cut down on drawing time. I definitely don't get paid for my time thats for sure. Maybe I am just slow though... lol.

Thanks.
      Tablets are sort of a waste of money if you're trying to save time. It's a cool (and clean) way to create concepts and you can achieve some really cool effects. It takes me anywhere from 8-24 hours on a single view depending on the complexity of the vehicle, the level of detail required and the amount of time I spend "designing" rather than just drawing and creating the art.

Thanks for the tips. I should have a 65 comet 4 door on here tonight or tomorrow for everyone to check out. I think it looks pretty good. I love the cars you don't see a lot of. This one is very cool in my opinion.

Finished around 3 AM this morning.

Getting ready for Christmas

I was sitting here thinking that Christmas is coming soon and though I don't think the point of Christmas is to worry just about gifts and such it has became a tradition. *This year will be slim pickings around our place and I have been trying to get creative with the gifts. *I also wanted to offer a special deal for Christmas gifts. *Here are a few ideas that I have.

- Custom Christmas card designs or eCards for email and Facebook or whatever you are in to.
      - Normal renderings, but with a special message.
      - I can also setup artwork on another site where you can have your design made into different items like cups, travel mugs, phone cases, canvas photos and other things. *Pricing varies on that depending on what you want, but there are several options to choose from.

Also this doesn't have to be car related, but can be. *For example I am doing a rendering of a dog for someone coming up and I will be designing a Nativity based card for my family's Christmas Card this year.

Name:  New Sight Designs - 70 GTO.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  48.5 KB
      Name:  New Sight Designs - 70 Monte 2.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  170.2 KB
      Name:  New Sight Designs - 70 Monte.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  106.5 KB
      Name:  New Sight Designs - Cobra.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  56.7 KB