Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      Beautiful job on the bumper. The radiator support and cooling system look like a nice setup. The car is looking great.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Great Job!!

I like the look. Where did you get the lights from?

Thanks, Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah View Post
      Great Job!!

I like the look. Where did you get the lights from?

Thanks, Tim
      Thanks Tim. I bought them from here

https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/daytime-running-lights/3-and-one-half-inch-led-projector-fog-lights-conversion-kit-w-halo-daytime-running-lights-toyota-nissan/3540/

1971 Nova Build ??

Just finished up modifying headlight buckets and taillight housings to hold LED lighting and LED blinkers in the grill. Headlights are from Vintage Car LED glass housing and look stock. It's coming together a little bit at a time making sure everything fits or needs to be fitted lol. Working on oil catch can for engine, trans vent & overflow can, diff vent & overflow can and gas tank vent can. Will post when complete. More check marks on this list, goal to get in a shop by end of year.

Where did you get the LED taillight setups from?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanleiker View Post
      Where did you get the LED taillight setups from?
      Ryan, I purchased them through Classic Industries and they are the ones with sequential patterns.

1971 Nova Build ??

Here are the finished oil/vent catch cans, they will work. The rest of the parts for my cold air intake had come in, so I'll be starting into that next. Hope these photos will help those who are interested in making their own. Will post soon.

1971 Nova Build ??

Alright cold air intake tube is finished lol. MAF sensor, vacuum bungs all welded in. Drilled some holes on the front part of inner fender and cut out some sections in the headlight grill to allow some fresh air to the air filter. Wow getting closer to finishing my check list.

You do great work!

Nice work.
      Wayne

1971 Nova Build ??

I received my front spoiler from Randy's Spoilers earlier this week. Had to fit it up and take a look at it fit, I like it. Thanks Randy. Also picked up finished oil/vent, intake tube and radiator recovery tank from powder coating. These came out so cool, had to post lol. Have one last major task left, buying new cowl hood and installing hood vents. Once I'm done with this it about buying the remaining parts, so I can hand this project over to a shop to finish it. I'm in south CA and if you guys know of any good reputable all in one shops please pass info so I can start making calls. Thanks.

Well I'm not sure if any one else is having issues with the app for pro touring, but mine will not allow for me to log in. Hope an update will come soon. Anyways I've finished up the hood vents for my Nova. Will be installing on the car tomorrow. That was my final thing to do on my list. Have a trunk full of parts. Ready to hand this project over to a shop so they can do their thing to it. Will see how the shop hunting goes in the next few weeks.

The hood looks good! I don’t use the app but I know about a month ago I couldn’t really log in to the forum on my phone for some reason. It lasted like a week.

The hood looks great, did you have to rework the inner structure? Any pictures of underneath.
      Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      The hood looks great, did you have to rework the inner structure? Any pictures of underneath.
      Motown 454 I did have to cut some of the structure. There is still some hammering to do, but I'm going to leave that alone. My inner self was telling me not to mess with it and leave to the body guys.

Very nice work >It reminds me of my very first car .A 1973 Nova SS Hatchback 4 speed car..When there wasn`t such a term as pro-touring And I started "playing cars" When I was stationed at Camp Pendleton .California.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Here is a shot with hood on the car. Tried uploading a short vid, but was unsuccessful. Anyways waiting for parts to arrive and storing them in the trunk. If anyone knows or recommends a shop that does body & paint, wiring, upholstery and final assembly send info my way. Thanks

are you planning on painting the bumpers?? i want to modify mine but i cant decide what i want to do
      keep the wheels a spinning and the Beavers a grinning(burt reynolds-smokey and the bandit)

Quote Originally Posted by craigs73 View Post
      are you planning on painting the bumpers?? i want to modify mine but i cant decide what i want to do
      Hey Craig73. I'm not sure what direction I'm going with on the bumpers and for the paint scheme of the car either. lol. Hopefully when I speak with some body shops we can figure out something. Hope you figure yours out.

Country Flag: Hungary
      Quote Originally Posted by craigs73 View Post
      Pretty hard decision on a Nova and especially on a Nova. Because it is a huge piece and it is pretty much separated from the body. For example GM made a nice job on the Chevelle with the bumpers but did not pay attention on the Nova. Basically that is the ugliest part on the Nova (at least for me) that is very hard to deal with. I will get mine rechromed for sure. Painting on these bumpers make it worse unless you modify it somehow.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com