Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      I hope you sell it soon. The color isnt right for me and I am barely going to be able to afford the build I am in the midst of, but this car has so much going for it. Huge savings for somebody.
      Stephen

Really tempting! just need to sell my car...
      Steve Martin
      67 Camaro RS
      66 Chevelle

Morning, a buddy just sent me all this so i will review it later tonight. I am in 75degree SoCal, Lol and i will be looking into seeing what it would cost to get it here. Thanks

75 and sunny... hell, I wish I could deliver it. Hasn't been much above 10 degrees here for over a week. Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for taking a look.

ab

Quote Originally Posted by 019hotrod View Post
      Morning, a buddy just sent me all this so i will review it later tonight. I am in 75degree SoCal, Lol and i will be looking into seeing what it would cost to get it here. Thanks

Very nice car from what I can tell. Ab, if you change your mind I might still be interested in the car. PM me if you want to discuss this more.

GLWS if it doesn't work out.

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

Thanks, and I will keep you posted. There's been a fair amount of interest in the car, and I've talked with a couple people about outright sales. I think that's my best option at the moment, but certainly appreciate the interest.

Thanks again,

ab

Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      Very nice car from what I can tell. Ab, if you change your mind I might still be interested in the car. PM me if you want to discuss this more.

GLWS if it doesn't work out.

Bump for a new price: $17,000 or $16,000 without wheels and tires pictured.

Despite the weather, Spring seems like its not too far, and it has me thinking about driving around instead of buying parts. I'm very interested in a C-10, Impala, or air-cooled Porsche of all things. If anyone is looking for a good project, I'm open to trades up or down for the right car.

ab

PM sent
      Tu Ho
      Firebird V2-LS swap

Just replied to your PM.

Thanks for checking out the car.

ab

Quote Originally Posted by rickpaw View Post
      PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Howell View Post
      Is the VIN back on the car? When I looked at it 4 years ago, it had been removed. Not trying to queer the deal here but that is a huge issue with this car and you may not be aware of that. Is the paint blistering on the front fender/header panel? Looks like in the pictures there is some issue there but could just be the angle. Good luck with sale, yes many that have been around know about the car and it's history.
      It was stored wrong with plastic over it in the heat.. sorta jacked the paint.

When it was first shot (man, like 6+ years ago) the paint was flawless..we shot it for the cover of Camaro Performers... the welding on the cage and the fabrication on the three-link system is top notch.. and the body work is perfect.. I think it's a good deal considering the bodywork and fab stuff done, but for anyone slighly picky it would need a strip and repaint.. but it's totally rust and bodywork free.
      "A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."

1968 Track Rat Camaro:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGHJ5c1yLIo&t=2s

1971 Chevelle Wagon with a few mods:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBVPR3sRgyU

Steve,

I appreciate your input on the car, and the history of the paint. I agree even with the few areas that are flawed, the car still looks very good. Seeing it in person, I don't think most people would opt to spend the extra money to make it perfect.

I actually have a copy of the magazine cover you mentioned. My 4 year old spilled water on it, so it doesn't look nearly as good as the car...

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

ab

Quote Originally Posted by Steve1968LS2 View Post
      It was stored wrong with plastic over it in the heat.. sorta jacked the paint.

When it was first shot (man, like 6+ years ago) the paint was flawless..we shot it for the cover of Camaro Performers... the welding on the cage and the fabrication on the three-link system is top notch.. and the body work is perfect.. I think it's a good deal considering the bodywork and fab stuff done, but for anyone slighly picky it would need a strip and repaint.. but it's totally rust and bodywork free.

1970 Camaro with a Lateral Dynamics 3-link (Roller)

Bump

I keep looking at this car and thinking about how I would finish it.

Good luck with sale.
      1972 Nova Ridetech, Forgeline, Falken Tires, Wilwood, Bowler Performance Transmission, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering.

Hello Bad94 how are you today ? John here from cincinnati ,ohio someone told me you know member Tino ? i was wondering if you can get a hold of him for me i would like to get some tech info from him in regards to a set of his first rims and tires he installed on his 70 chevelle . i would really appreciate it , thanks John ...... [email protected]

I'd like to see how you'd finish it as well... As I mentioned,I'm open to trade ideas,so do to hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking.

ab

1970 Camaro with a Lateral Dynamics 3-link (Roller)

SOLD!

Thanks to everyone who added their knowledge about the car to this thread.

ab

has this car sold yet?, if not can you get me some detailed pics of the "solvent pop"

Is the car still for sale?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com