Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

2104 Ohio Musclecar Chaellenge

Ohio Musclecar Challenge 2014 will again be held at Pittsburgh International Race Complex on August 16th & 17th 2014. Saturday August 16th will be North Track raod racing and Sunday August 17th will be Autocross. Event is for only American made cars. Registration and information will be availible after the first of the year at http://orangeconeracing.com/eventscoming.php. For now, mark your calendars.

Hope to see you there!

Bob Bertelsen

Bob,
      Thanks for getting the dates out. Putting it on the calendar. I have missed this event the last couple of years. You told me about it again last year at Motorstate. I know a couple of people that attend and say great things about it..
      Looking forward to it.
      Kevin
      Kevin

69 Camaro LS2 (LT4 no longer) T56 DSE suspension, 9" mini tub, Baer brakes, Budnik wheels, Vintage Air

Wouldn't miss it for the world either weekend. But, now we can run Michigan too!

Registration is know open for the Ohio Musclecar Challenge. It will be the same format as last year, Saturday Road racing and Sunday Autocross. The cost is $200 is you register and pay before June 30th, it then is $250. Limit is 60 cars, but I am saving 15 of those spots for sponsors. For info & to register visit: http://orangeconeracing.com/eventscoming.php?eventid=35
      Look forward to seeing you there

Bob Bertelsen

Awsome Bob! I see you have (or will have) the truck ready for it, can't wait to see it.
      Aaron
      65 Chevelle, LS1 with a T56
      Project G-Velle

Bob,
      Thanx for the heads-up...I just registered. Wouldn't want to miss out on this one...EVER !!! You host a great event.
      Rich

'Wicked Witch'...1969 Camaro, Mast Motorsports LS-3, Magnum T-56, DSE suspension & BFG Rival-S on Forgeline wheels.
      A herd of stock #'s-matching '69 Camaros.

Bob, I have been hearing great things from last year. Hoping to make it this year. I am sure I will see you at another event before this one. Keep up the good work!
      "Speak softly and drive a six speed stick"

-2000 Camaro SS Convt
      -1970 El Camino project

Ohio Musclecar is almost hear. There are only 12 spots left. If you like to drive your car, this is the event for you. Price is $250, but includes lunch and steak dinner on Saturday. Don't wait to long, the cap is 60 cars.

Bob Bertelsen

Looking forward to a great weekend! If it's anything like last year it will be awesome! lost count of how many laps we ran! I
      ran out of gas twice in one day....that is a lot of racing!
      Kenny Sr.

Beat it like a rental car!

Omcc 2014

Just wanted to say thank you again to Bob and to all the sponsors that helped out. Other than a little rain Sunday morning, which turned out to make the autox even more fun as it dried up, it was a perfect weekend.
      So much track time, I sat out one session as many did, and so many runs on the autox, 16 per driver. We dual registered my car for the autox so that my wife could get some seat time (thank you Ryan W.). We had 32 runs total in 3 hours.

The event is one of the smoothest and most organized that I've been to. That's because of the hard work by Bob, the track officials and the SCCA guys from Pittsburgh all doing such a great job.
      Guys that haven't been to this, no reason not to. LOTS of seat time and very affordable.

Thanks again Bob, we'll be back next year! Can't wait to see the new track layout.
      Aaron
      65 Chevelle, LS1 with a T56
      Project G-Velle

Country Flag: Canada
      thank you Bob and all the sponsors and everybody that helped with beef lunch and steak dinner this was a great event we'll be back next year
      Tony
      68 camaro
      69 camaro
      62 corvette

Bob,

great event. I understand how much work goes into an event like yours; you and your team, as well as the Pitt race staff were great. The seat time was also awesome!! Look forward to doing it again next year!!

Al Noe
      '67 camaro
      "The old red car"

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com