Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 79-TA View Post
      So, I'm still dying to figure one thing out. How much track time can we reasonably expect at these events? How about Laguna Seca in particular?

This assumes a reliable car that won't miss any sessions due to mechanical difficulties.
      I kinda wondered that too. However my viewpoint is I'll try the first one. If I like it I'll do another. If I don't like, I won't go to another. Even if it sucks, I get a fun road trip out of it and get to see people I know, so it wouldn't be a total loss.

Of course how much bang for the buck falls into play here. I'm waiting to see pricing on this thing.
      Valerie Pichette

1988 GTA LS3 (418 stroker)/ T56 - "DragonLady GTA"

Quote Originally Posted by DesertFox View Post
      I kinda wondered that too. However my viewpoint is I'll try the first one. If I like it I'll do another. If I don't like, I won't go to another. Even if it sucks, I get a fun road trip out of it and get to see people I know, so it wouldn't be a total loss.

Of course how much bang for the buck falls into play here. I'm waiting to see pricing on this thing.
      In my experience of participating in OUSCI events [and I have participated in ALL of them] you will likely be too tired to run the last session[s]. I have never heard anyone say they didn't get enough track time.

Another thing...In my experience these events run like clockwork. You'll have a printed schedule that will be adhered to. Only the largest of unforseen track problems will affect that schedule.

It won't suck.
      Bret Voelkel
      Director of Innovation Fox Powered Vehicles Group
      Founder/ Former Owner
      RideTech/Air Ride Technologies, Inc.

How do you spell Impossible?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com