• need to deliver it to my house.

33 43.42%
    • need to stick to selling t shirts.

7 9.21%
    Multiple Choice Poll.
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Kenova View Post
      Does Tom not qualify as the Village idiot? Maybe he's just "Tom Foolery".LOL

Ken
      Tom is 100% the village idiot!

I Think it is a Fun Entertaining Show, but it did take me a few episodes to get it!

Tom is a Hoot! I'm waiting for Sue to Stab Richard with some Scissors. Has anyone ever seen Aaron doing any work?

Their Builds are Good & Bad. The Ferrari F-40 they really didn't do much on (other Shops did the Work) & you knew Dennis would buy it!

It will be interesting to see how they do the Jaguar Cannonball Car. I'm interested as I knew Dave Heinz the Driver & am good friends with his Son, who is determined to get the car from the Ass-Monkeys when they are done

the impala was a good looking car only one ive seen them build that hasnt been horrible. watched the kingswood impala wagon episode tonight. destroyed a car i liked.

The show is pretty entertaining and I like it! There is one thing to learn from it...Don't buy a car from them. The whole intent of their business and others I have seen on TV is to maximize profit. Anyone ever see the junk yard wars car build show? Makes me wonder how much rust they do paint right over or massage an engine just to get it going. It appears they just slap cars together to move them out quickly. A $30K-$50K car restored in a week or so? Yeah right...

I also noticed they have used Ride-Tech products on more than a couple of builds and they do mention it. I don't think that's ironic...Free products equals free exposure? You really don't ever see them mention other brands...and yes I have watched like every episode.
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com