Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

The Gear Jam Vintage Drags, Rod n Custom Show, Swap Meet; Sept. 28

The Gear Jam vintage drags, car show and swap meet is next Saturday at the Atlanta Dragway! One Week!
      Check for updates on details as they come in, shoot me an email with any questions at [email protected], or check my website which will be updated by Monday at www.gearjamdrags.com

We had over 200 swap meet vendors at our monthly NE Georgia Swap Meet this month, and we expect them and more at The Gear Jam.

Camping: The track management said camp fires are allowed now. I, however, ask that you put it in some kind of off-the-ground container... we don't need a bush fire!

Racers and swap meet vendors will be allowed to sleep overnight inside the fence; entry for them is 10pm to 12pm, OR, they can come in earlier if they want to pay to watch Friday Night Test and Tune. Track's rules.

If you're thinking about racing, but are concerned about the wheels requirement, we have relaxed the drag cars wheels requirement for this year. Wheels SHOULD be traditionally styled on drag cars, but we're not gonna send you home if you've got Super Tricks or modern wheels on your Nostalgia Super Stocker.

Also, if your car does NOT fit int the "traditional rod n custom" category, but you'd still like to come to show it off inside the facility, have safer parking, and a place to set up your pop-up tent, chairs, cooler and a base to drop off all the parts you're going to buy in the swap meet, we'll have a "Rogue's Gallery" area for later-model vehicles, billet street rods, etc.

I'd also like to let everyone know Snake & Mongoo$e is playing at the Commerce cinema, and we may work something out for a showing on Friday night after Cruisin Commerce.
      Stay tuned.

-Brad

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com