Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Tmi sport r door panels

hello, I was wondering if anyone has used these new camaro door panels? I am curious to know how the fit and finish is? also if you have any pictures of them installed i woul dlove to see them.
      thanks

Paul Krol
      1968 Camaro

sending this back up, since they have been out a little while now

Paul Krol
      1968 Camaro

Country Flag: United States
      TTT, as I'm wondering the same thing. Like to see these installed in a ride. Looking forward to their new sport x and x2 seats to be released. I saw them at SEMA...Very Nice!!!

I just received my order for full Sport R interior and will be starting install sometime in the next few weeks. Will be posting progress throughout, but am converting to power windows at the same time, so won't be a single weekend project.

what I saw at sema looked terrific
      Scott from NJ.

Vent Windows Forever! ...

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
      I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors

Quote Originally Posted by kipmurphy View Post
      I just received my order for full Sport R interior and will be starting install sometime in the next few weeks. Will be posting progress throughout, but am converting to power windows at the same time, so won't be a single weekend project.
      Please keep us posted on your progress. What kind of car are you installing the interior in?

I have a 69 Z/28 Camaro that is black with gold stripes. Just had it in the Chicago Musclecar show over the weekend and going to try and get into the workshop over the weekend and start tearing out the old interior. Will have a thread for interior, one for power window install and one for Dakota Digital gauges.

Quote Originally Posted by kipmurphy View Post
      I have a 69 Z/28 Camaro that is black with gold stripes. Just had it in the Chicago Musclecar show over the weekend and going to try and get into the workshop over the weekend and start tearing out the old interior. Will have a thread for interior, one for power window install and one for Dakota Digital gauges.
      Looking forward to your progress and seeing how the door panels turn out. I'm starting my interior in February. Keep us posted.

sending this back to the top hopeing someone has installed these and has pictures

Paul Krol
      1968 Camaro

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com