Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
      Country Flag: France
      well, just see my website

Country Flag: United States
      Thanks.. I wish they offered those in more backspace.. I nee a 17x9 with 5.75 backspacing.

look at summitracing, to see what size they sell.

I'm good with PHP and vBulletin, I could build a mod that would integrate the database into the board.

I have some other projects on my plate right now, but once I get them wrapped up, I'd be happy to do it if you guys are interested.

Somebody PM me if you are interested, and I'll provide some samples of my work.

i update my combo, since few weeks i run 18x8 american racing torqlite with 4.5BS and 245/45 front 255/45 rear tires, no problem. lowered car 2" front, 1.5 rear

Hey guys...New to the Pro-Touring thing, but i have a, "70 NOVA" I want to run Foose Nitrous hreys in the 18X8.5 up front and 20X8.5 or 10 in the rear... any help???

I'm building the wheel fitment database mod that I discussed above.

Hope to have it completed before too long.

Ok, I've got the first version up and running on a web site. If anyone wants to register over there and test it, PM me.

Is the wheel fitment database similar to this one?

www.rimtuck.com

It's pretty simple, and no registration is required.
      just thought it might help. I was googling for wheel fitments and found this thread.

No, it doesn't look like that. What I built integrates into the vB interface.

The setup I've done is still young in it's lifespan, and I've still got features to add (like photos), but it was built to be very similar to the one that is here already, only better, allowing for the users to handle their own vehicle data, as well as more vehicle data (frame mods, body mods, etc.)

Here are a couple of screen shots:

First, is the list of vehicles in the fitment database.

You can filter by vehicle make.
      You can sort by various fields.

Next, is what the detailed view of a particular vehicle entry looks like, where you can see the full entry. You can see full suspension information, frame modifications, body modifications, etc if the user entered that data.

And finally, you see the data entry form where you will enter or edit a vehicle.

A user is not limited to a single vehicle either, so if you have more than one, that's not a problem with the way I built it.

As for registration being required, on my test site, registration is required to use it. But if they decide to use it here, the registration requirement would be up to the Administration here.
      Attached Images Attached Images      

Um... well, that looks identical to that other site I mentioned.
      Format seems almost the same too.
      See here: clicky
      It even has the detail also on the right, and notes for bodymods for wheel fitment.
      I'd say someone is copying someone... JK!~

(EDIT: I just messed around with it, and looked at yours, it's .... identical in almost everyway! filtering by make/model/size/etc.., photos added, people can put more than one setup, and edit it. *shrug*)

Well, yours is good because it's incorporated in the VB, and good to keep everything in one place

Oh well, nm about the other one then... haha

Quote Originally Posted by LWillmann
      No, it doesn't look like that. What I built integrates into the vB interface.

The setup I've done is still young in it's lifespan, and I've still got features to add (like photos), but it was built to be very similar to the one that is here already, only better, allowing for the users to handle their own vehicle data, as well as more vehicle data (frame mods, body mods, etc.)

Here are a couple of screen shots:

First, is the list of vehicles in the fitment database.

You can filter by vehicle make.
      You can sort by various fields.

Next, is what the detailed view of a particular vehicle entry looks like, where you can see the full entry. You can see full suspension information, frame modifications, body modifications, etc if the user entered that data.

And finally, you see the data entry form where you will enter or edit a vehicle.

A user is not limited to a single vehicle either, so if you have more than one, that's not a problem with the way I built it.

As for registration being required, on my test site, registration is required to use it. But if they decide to use it here, the registration requirement would be up to the Administration here.

I will admit that they are somewhat similar I suppose. I had never seen that one until you pointed it out.

One person here has registered over on my site, but hasn't actually used it yet. So I haven't actually gotten any feedback on it.

I'm running the tt2's on my 73 formula right now with 17x11's in the back and 315/35/17 nitto's. they only rub on hard corners at the top of the shock. I've been in arguments with other 2nd geners about the fitment but I have no problems. the cars lowered 1.5"s in the back and I am running a 12 bolt out of a 70 t/a.

Any new updates??

I have not had the chance to add the photo support, been covered up with other development projects. But this thing is still in place on that other site if anyone wants to test it they are welcome to PM me for the address.

I don't want to upset site Administration by posting a link to another site here.

Not wanting mentioning other sites but I built my tyre wheel combo using a sticky on www.n******8.com.
      Readers can read the whole sticky , when they see the tryes wheel combo they like along with a photo then they can use the details for their own project. Using a filter makes things a little complex for some of us older non IT blessed induviduals. If anything a Sticky for 1st Gen and 2nd Gen F Bodys, a couple for Novas, Impalas, Mustangs etc. On this site the 1st Gen F-body sticky would be the busiest.

This is my set up, pretty common and boring.

TTII's 8 x17 front 4.5 BS 245/40/17 and 11 x 17 5.75 BS 315/35/17. Front is stock style 2nd Gen suspension. Rear is a 12 bolt Posi from 1970's Formula 400.
      I used to get rubbing on rear till I added a rear anti roll bar. Front is lowered with cut Hotchkis springs, rear is stock multi-leafs.

I have 19x8's and 20x10's on my unmodified 69 Camaro. The sizes and so forth are located in this thread :

https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=54794

Since I don't see 19's and 20's listed for 69 camaros in the database spreadsheet, you can add these. It would have made my life easier figuring it all out....

Derrick

I need some help with wheels and tires guys!!

OK peeps--I have a Le Manns Blue 69 Camaro. I am in the process now of ordering wheels. I am looking to run 18x8's on the fronts and 19x10's on the rear. I am torn between the Rushforth Rated X wheel or The Rushforth Fuel. Please give me you suggestions on set up, and wheel selection!!
      Attached Images Attached Images  

72 Chevelle wheel fitment

Hey there, I have a 72 chevelle that I currently fitted with coy 18 and 20" wheels but looking to step up to 20 and 22. Is 5.5 inch offset what I am looking for if I go with 20 x8 and 22 x9 wheels? It has eboch springs which lowered it a couple inches. Any known info is greatly appreciated!

82 Cadillac Eldorado w/ touring suspension and big block 472. 16 X 8 Trans Am wheels with 6.75” backspacing. No rub with 225/60 16. With 235/55 s the inner lip of the rear fender must be rolled or cut, and those are the widest tires for the back with that backspacing. There is room for 1” more backspacing in the rear. 255/50s are the widest up front. Plenty of room under the front fender, but the tire touches the sway bar when the wheel is at full turn to lock due to excessive tire overhang. Needs a ¼” spacer.

I also Test fitted a 17 X 9.5 Corvette wheel with 7.49” backspacing under the front with a 275/40 17 and had no problem. The rear would require a 255MM wide tire and most all of the inner fender lip to be shaved. Sorry for the poor quality picture.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com