Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Country Flag: United States
      I mini-tubbed mine and have coil-overs in the back, so the rear isn't going to help you much. Fronts are 18x8" with 245/40-18 with 5.07" BS (that's with a 1" adapter). Rears are 18x11" (widened from 9.5" by Weldcraft Wheels) with 305/35-18 and 7.82" BS (using 1/2" spacers). That said, I calculated the forward space on the rears and compared that to the Centerlines I had on the car, which were just a tad too far outboard and rubbed the inner fender with 255/60-15s. The rears would fit perfectly in a stock car with the 1/2" spacer, though the shocks would likely need to be moved inboard of the springs.

I bought them in the Ford bolt pattern (5x114) and drilled my axles in the rear, with adapters in the front. The fronts do rub a tad at full lock.

Sebtarta, the prop valve was on the car when I bought it but you can get the same prop valve with the bracket and tubes as a combo, part 260-13190. Someday mine will prolly get an ls but I have plenty of other projects right now. You should def go with the t56. These cars are so much more fun with a stick.

Dairdvl and hookem, the wheels are TSW Valencia's 18x10 all around. The tires are Federal super steel 595, fronts 235/40 and rear 255/35. I would prefer there wasa bit more sidewall but these came on the car. I will switch tires at some point. I can really speak for their handling yet either. My front has been lowered some with QA1 coilovers. I recently raised the front up about 1.5" from what it was in the first few pics so I have a little better ground clearance for my crossmember, headers and pan. My front tires rub before full lock. I have spacers front and rear about 3/8" thick. I have not measured the back spacing on the wheels.

I plan on making my own seat brackets at some point too. They will do for now while I work out some bugs but I'm sure my head will be close or hit with a helmet.

Thanks Josh. Maybe this car will be worthy of ridetech parts and the site someday.

I did get the tools to make my brake and fuel lines so I plan to order up some tube soon and give that a go.

I would have responded sooner but the holidays have been hectic and I'm on the road now headed back to Cali so work should resume hopefully by the weekend.

More pics and build stuff, click here.

-Ben, Creative Director at Speedtech Performance
      We sell some really cool parts, build cool cars, and do cool concept renderings too!
      435-628-4300 www.speedtechperformance.com
      My Pumkinator build thread- https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=pumkinator

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3