Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: L92/LS3 Engine

Country Flag: United States

L92/LS3 Engine

L92/LS3 Engine

Hey guys, I have been kicking around the idea of selling my L92 engine and picking up a 418 that my friend is thinking about selling. Just figured I throw this out there and see if there is any interest.

This engine was originally purchased by Ron is SoCal from Travis(daytonayellaz). The engine has 14,000 miles on it. I have purchased a bunch of parts for this engine and I'm willing to sell the engine with any combo of stock/ aftermarket parts that I have.

2008 L92 complete pull out with 14,000 Miles
      Advanced Inductions cam and VVT delete kit
      ARP head bolts, cam bolts,and cam retainer bolts
      LS3 intake, fuel rail, injectors, and Throttle Body
      LS3 Valley cover
      Holley oil pan
      Holley valve covers
      Holley accessory drive
      Vintage air accessory drive (could be sold with the engine if someone really wanted it)

I'm willing sell this with any combo of parts. The only thing I really don't want to do is remove the Cam and Valve springs, but If someone really wanted the engine put back to stock I could. This engine will come with the stock GM E38 ECM. The company that I work for builds custom LS engine harness' and I could include one at a discounted additional cost.

Travis sells these pull outs for $4400. I'd like to get $5200 for it with the cam and VVT delete kits installed and all the stock truck parts. If you would like a price on a different combo of parts just let me know what you are interested in. Whatever combo of parts the engine is sold with it will be given to the buyer completely assembled.

Thanks

List Date: 1/19/2013

For more info, check out this listing in the Pro-Touring.com marketplace: L92/LS3 Engine
      --------------------------------------
      On Sale For: $5200 + $1 Shipping

--------------------------------------
      Last edited by JMitch19; 01-23-2013 at 08:21 AM. Reason: forgot about ARP bolts

Bump

Jason Mitchell
      1969 Camaro @ Dutchboys

Basically the same engine we've been running for the last couple of years except we retained the VVT. Great engine at a reasonable price will make someone very happy! Good luck with the sale!
      Tom

Quote Originally Posted by tommycomfort View Post
      Basically the same engine we've been running for the last couple of years except we retained the VVT. Great engine at a reasonable price will make someone very happy! Good luck with the sale!
      Tom

Thanks Tom. If it doesn't sell soon I plan on running it. I'm sure I will be completely happy with it. I need to get moving on my motor and trans mock up if I have any chance of getting this new car on the road this summer.

Jason Mitchell
      1969 Camaro @ Dutchboys

What are the specs on the cam?
      Brad
      68 Camaro - Procharged LQ4 coming - Currie 9" narrowed, bagged, lays frame, BMW projector HID's LED tails, 18"s, lexus center console, seat warmers, A/C... Mini-tubbing in progress!!

07 BMW 750li -loaded

Quote Originally Posted by whytry View Post
      What are the specs on the cam?
      Cam specs are 230/244 .605 .597 on a 115 Phil at Advanced Inductions spec'd it for me. It was ground on very mild lopes and won't be a valve train killer. If your not familiar with Advanced Inductions look them up on LS1tech. http://www.advancedinduction.com/LSX...BilletCams.php

Jason Mitchell
      1969 Camaro @ Dutchboys

All PM have been replied to.

Price reduced: $4800 complete with cam, valve springs and VVT delete installed. This price included the truck accessory drive, intake, throttle body, ecm and any other parts that came with the pull out.

For $5150 I will include the LS3 intake with everything listed above. The Holley parts and LS3 throttle can also be negotiated into the deal as well.

Thanks,

Jason Mitchell
      1969 Camaro @ Dutchboys

I've had a bunch of people ask for pictures so I figured I'd just post them here.

The harness that is shown in the pictures is not included. The company that I work for makes custom LS harnesses. If you buy this engine I can get you one at a discounted rate.

Jason Mitchell
      1969 Camaro @ Dutchboys

So the motor needs a harness, there isn't one included? Just trying to make sure I understand
      Brad
      68 Camaro - Procharged LQ4 coming - Currie 9" narrowed, bagged, lays frame, BMW projector HID's LED tails, 18"s, lexus center console, seat warmers, A/C... Mini-tubbing in progress!!

07 BMW 750li -loaded

No complete harness is included. I have the truck harness, but it is cut in a few spots and the truck mounts the ecm on the drivers side inner fender. This makes it pretty useless for the location most guys want to mount their ecm.

Jason Mitchell
      1969 Camaro @ Dutchboys

[QUOTE]
      Quote Originally Posted by JMitch19 View Post
      The harness that is shown in the pictures is not included. The company that I work for makes custom LS harnesses. If you buy this engine I can get you one at a discounted rate.
      Sure does clean it up a lot - are there any issues taking a stock harness and relocating the junction blocks like this one? Wish I could pick it up but engine not in my plans. Thanks. -Bob
      -Bob (66 Nova)

[QUOTE=BBPanel;966805]
      Sure does clean it up a lot - are there any issues taking a stock harness and relocating the junction blocks like this one? Wish I could pick it up but engine not in my plans. Thanks. -Bob
      When you say junction block do you mean the large white 8 pin connector that GM puts in the middle of the valve cover? If that is what you meant there would be no problem moving the connector. It would be a lot of work to do and you would then have figure out a way to extend your the wiring to your coil connectors. The harness that is connected to the GM coil bracket would not lend itself well to doing that.

Jason Mitchell
      1969 Camaro @ Dutchboys

I would be interested in it but I am not sure of what my tax bill will be for the year. If it was closer to April I would get it from you. How much is a harness and computer going to cost? PM if you would like. Thanks.

Darreld

do you still have the engine?

Quote Originally Posted by neilgehring View Post
      do you still have the engine?
      I've had lots of interest, but no cash in hand yet so it is still for sale.

Jason Mitchell
      1969 Camaro @ Dutchboys

Jason,

Your check is in the mail. Thanks for your help and working with me.

Quote Originally Posted by 68EFIvert View Post
      Jason,

Your check is in the mail. Thanks for your help and working with me.
      sale pending. Thanks

Jason Mitchell
      1969 Camaro @ Dutchboys

Did your engine sale go through? I bought a L92 from Travis last year and I'm looking to replace the truck intake with a LS3 intake. Thanks.

I just wanted to follow up and thank Jason for the engine. It arrived yesterday and is in great condition. Thanks Jason! I will be in touch with you soon for a harness.

Sounds good. I'm glad it went to a good home. I'll subscribe to your build thread so I can follow the updates.

Jason Mitchell
      1969 Camaro @ Dutchboys

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com