PDA

View Full Version : Talk about a close finish! These are Mary and Mike's final run numbers.

Larry Callahan
04-08-2013, 07:03 PM

Gandalf
04-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Yes - was incredible to watch and the entire crowd fell silent as Mary crossed the line, waiting for the numbers to show and Chad's voice to come booming across the speakers. Was an awesome finish - congrats to Mary and Mike for putting on a top show of pro-class driving skill.

G.

67zo6Camaro
04-08-2013, 08:11 PM
I'm glad you got a picture of the final times after the last run at 4. for Sat. Amazing enough, times got even better for the fun runs on Sun morning with Maier eventually getting a 52.9x for the fastest time of the weekend. Crazy stuff packed with lots of fun this past weekend. No position was secure as each driver and car seemed to find a home in severl of the place marks on the leader board. It added to the excitement and engagement of the crowd. Chad did a great job of keeping everyone informed about the action so that spectators felt like a part of the action and so that drivers knew they had to step it up to defend the changing positions on the board. One of the most action packed GoodGuys I have attended.

Cheers.

Rod
04-08-2013, 08:29 PM
I'm glad you got a picture of the final times after the last run at 4. for Sat. Amazing enough, times got even better for the fun runs on Sun morning with Maier eventually getting a 52.9x for the fastest time of the weekend. Crazy stuff packed with lots of fun this past weekend. No position was secure as each driver and car seemed to find a home in severl of the place marks on the leader board. It added to the excitement and engagement of the crowd. Chad did a great job of keeping everyone informed about the action so that spectators felt like a part of the action and so that drivers knew they had to step it up to defend the changing positions on the board. One of the most action packed GoodGuys I have attended.

Cheers.

your telling me I went from 1st to 7th by the end of day, and Sunday was awesome FAST! I did a few more adjustments Saturday night and ran a 54.026 and I think there was more out there still, crazy fun on a slippery track

Tomswheels
04-08-2013, 08:32 PM

Cheers.

I agree Brett, you are being modest though, didn't you run a 53.0 Sunday AM?

mpozzi
04-08-2013, 09:03 PM
He sure did. Track was crazy fast Sunday am ...

Mary P.